Powell Shooting

Yes, it is exactly the same what happen to the deaf Native American who had a small knife and a board as he does use them for sculpture as part of his art forms. Like Powell, the deaf Native wanted to walked up to the cop as he had a hard time not understanding the cop and the cop shot and kill him just like that. :(
I would like to ask you a question. If you saw a cop in the front of you and you carry a knife, what would you do? Drop it, right? Why didn't he drop it? :hmm: Maybe he was uneducated. Of course he didn't deserve to die but my point is that if he was educated like you and me, he'd drop his knife and would be still alive today. A lot of deaf people all over the world are uneducated. Really sad!

It was already posted by sono in another thread. Anyway it was reported that Powell had a steak knife so...

Now tell me why he waited for the cops. Why didn't he escape after stealing stuffs from the store? Think about it.

It was already posted by sono in another thread. Anyway it was reported that Powell had a steak knife so...

Now tell me why he waited for the cops. Why didn't he escape after stealing stuffs from the store? Think about it.

yes it is true that he had a knife but look at the video - Powell never charged officers with a knife on his hand.... never raised his hands at officers... never came close to officers....

which contradicted with officers' statements... therefore the shooting was unjustified.

officers lied. officers shot him dead and continued to shoot him more when he was on the ground. there was a delayed shooting once he was on the ground.... and then officer shot him some more. it's murder.... it's an execution. I can hear it.

let me describe it for you -

1. he was moving around, yelling like a crazy man - SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME NOW!!!!
2. he was walking toward officer but still not close to be a danger to officer
3. officers fired multiple shots at him
4. he fell onto ground... shooting stopped for like 1 second
5. officer(s) shot at him 2x more while he was on the ground

yes it is true that he had a knife but look at the video - Powell never took a knife out... never charged officers with a knife on his hand.... never raised his hands at officers... never came close to officers....

which contradicted with officers' testimonies... therefore the shooting was unjustified.
I saw the other video of this incident yesterday. I looked for it recently but I couldn't find it. It had a much closer and better view than the one in your original post. Yes, he definitely got too close like 3-5 feet away from the cop and yes, he was charging but he didn't raise his knife. He knew the law in which cops are allowed to shoot to kill if they feel threatened. Know what it means? It was a suicide by cops. When he laid on the ground, the cop took the knife away from Powell's hand. The End.

which contradicted with officers' statements... therefore the shooting was unjustified. the end result is irrelevant. you cannot shoot and then say - hey see? he had a knife when in fact the officers never saw the knife.... never knew about the knife. that's lying. it's illegal. it's unjustified.

officers lied. officers shot him dead and continued to shoot him more when he was on the ground. there was a delayed shooting once he was on the ground.... and then officer shot him some more. it's murder.... it's an execution. I can hear it.

let me describe it for you -

1. he was moving around, yelling like a crazy man - SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME NOW!!!!
2. he was walking toward officer but still not close to be a danger to officer
3. officers fired multiple shots at him
4. he fell onto ground... shooting stopped for like 1 second
5. officer(s) shot at him 2x more while he was on the ground
That one is definitely unjustified. Seriously you can hear that?

I saw the other video of this incident yesterday. I looked for it recently but I couldn't find it. It had a much closer and better view than the one in your original post. Yes, he definitely got too close like 3-5 feet away from the cop and yes, he was charging but he didn't raise his knife. He knew the law in which cops are allowed to shoot to kill if they feel threatened. Know what it means? It was a suicide by cops. When he laid on the ground, the cop took the knife away from Powell's hand. The End.

I had to make amends. he did have a knife on his hand but it was by his side and it wasn't held in an overhand grip position.

the officers claimed that he was within 3-5 feet from officer, charging toward him with a knife in overhand grip position.... that never happened.

I had to make amends. he did have a knife on his hand but it was by his side and it wasn't held in an overhand grip position.

the officers claimed that he was within 3-5 feet from officer, charging toward him with a knife in overhand grip position.... that never happened.
What does it look like?

What does it look like?

either one -

DSC_9940.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

OK, whatever happened to "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"? Why didn't he hand up? Why didn't he escape from the store? Why did he wait for the cops?

I know all the answers to those questions. He had it planned as "a suicide by cops".

OK, whatever happened to "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"? Why didn't he hand up? Why didn't he escape from the store? Why did he wait for the cops?

I know all the answers to those questions. He had it planned as "a suicide by cops".

cuz he was crazy. but these questions are irrelevant. he's dead and we have to find out why.

officers claimed that Powell charged at him with a knife in an overhand grip manner... that never happened. the new video has revealed that the video did not match up with officers' statements. that is a big deal. why did officers lie? did officers act negligently and criminally?

cuz he was crazy. but these questions are irrelevant. he's dead and we have to find out why.

officers claimed that Powell charged at him with a knife in an overhand grip manner... that never happened. the new video has revealed that the video did not match up with officers' statements. that is a big deal. why did officers lie? did officers act negligently and criminally?
Like I said before, I saw the other video with closer/better view. He kept walking toward the cop and within 5 ft, he charged. He refused to drop the knife so he was threatening the cop. It happened like the cops said. I was still looking for that video but no luck. Looks like it was taken off from internet.

What new video?

That's the same video I was talking about. It is closer but it was edited by CNN.

St. Louis police chief defends officers in shooting - CNN.com

Notice that he turned his head toward bystanders and then decided to move to the left side because he didn't want cops shoot him in the sight line of bystanders in case cops missed him and injured or killed one or some of them so I guess he showed his thoughtfulness for those innocent bystanders.

and this is related to this thread..... how?

are you telling me that Powell had a gun? and that the video did not contradict with cops' testimonies?

I am saying that sometimes a video doesn't reveal everything that is going on.

This shooting occurred less than 4 miles away from where Michael Brown was killed.

Cell Phone Video Emerges That Refutes St. Louis Cops Version of Shooting | The Free Thought Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU&bpctr=1408694053

this video contradicted with cops' claims that Kajieme Powell came at them with a knife.... which never happened. The most disturbing part was that the cops continue to shoot at him while he was on ground - "late shot". This is clearly a murder. an execution.

I already posted this in the Michael Brown thread a few days ago post #355

it did happen, look at how he holding the knife, in an overhand grip, military style technique. They didn't lie, its fact.

I am saying that sometimes a video doesn't reveal everything that is going on.

and I am saying that this new video contradicts with officers' statements and the officials are investigating it. a new lead.

Like I said before, I saw the other video with closer/better view. He kept walking toward the cop and within 5 ft, he charged. He refused to drop the knife so he was threatening the cop. It happened like the cops said. I was still looking for that video but no luck. Looks like it was taken off from internet.

What new video?

That's the same video I was talking about. It is closer but it was edited by CNN.

St. Louis police chief defends officers in shooting - CNN.com

Notice that he turned his head toward bystanders and then decided to move to the left side because he didn't want cops shoot him in the sight line of bystanders in case cops missed him and injured or killed one or some of them so I guess he showed his thoughtfulness for those innocent bystanders.

I posted a video in OP. if that looks like 5 feet to you, then you need to learn what 5 feet is like.

with this video, the officials found that the video did not match up with officers' statements. they said it's not even 3-5 feet. it's more than 10 feet.

Back