Post your Jeep here

harrison221.jpg

1983 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler named "Scramzilla," :nana:TPI 350 V8, SM465 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case, 1 ton axles with lockers front and rear, 5.13 gears, 42 inch TSL's, on board welder, dentproof body... swapping in a :bowdown:"Godfather":bowdown: TH400 and 4.3 Atlas next weekend. i will keep post more pictures of my scramzilla when im done with tube bumpers and sliders!! have anyone do rock crawlering??

CJ_26.jpg

That is a sweet looking rig! I'm into rock crawling as well. Check out my rig - it's a 86 CJ-7 with 350 Tuned Port Injection, Raptor 700R4 auto and Dana 300 with LoMax 4:1 kit and clocked flat, 1 ton axles (Dana 60 with 4.56s and ARB air lockers. Where are you from?? We ought to meet and go 'wheeling! I'm from Colorado.

carnage24_jpg.jpg

carnage23_jpg.jpg

Check out my Jeep page at ColoradoCJ7.com

That is a sweet looking rig! I'm into rock crawling as well. Check out my rig - it's a 86 CJ-7 with 350 Tuned Port Injection, Raptor 700R4 auto and Dana 300 with LoMax 4:1 kit and clocked flat, 1 ton axles (Dana 60 with 4.56s and ARB air lockers. Where are you from?? We ought to meet and go 'wheeling! I'm from Colorado.

carnage24_jpg.jpg

carnage23_jpg.jpg

Check out my Jeep page at ColoradoCJ7.com

SWEET ASS RIDE!! IM AT RENO, NEVADA...I LIKE YOUR FRONT BUMPERS.. I WAS THINING ABOUT DO SAME BUMPERS LIKE YOURS... I HAVE THE METAL MATERIALS READY BUT HAVENT STARTED YET!!:dunno2: I'M THINKING ABOUT TO DO ROLL CAGE 8 POINTS..LINK ALL WAY FROM FRONT FENDERS TO REAR BUMPERS..THEN MAKE FRONT BUMPER...EITHER THE STINGER OR GRILL HOOPS... MY DAD TOLD ME THAT GRILL HOOPS WILL LOOK UGLY ON MY RIG LOL..SO MAYBE I WILL GO WITH THE STINGER...MAYBE WHEN I GOES TO DEER HUNTING.. I WILL USE MY STINGER AS DEER SKINNER HAHAHA..:lol:

Sweet ride!!

My set up, 4.0L w/ 5 spds, BM short shift, front 79 ford D44 HP "short to match waggys" w/ 1 ton steering sys, custom w/ waggys axleshafts alloys, ARB locker, 4.56, warn hubs, rear stock D44 with truss 4 links, Ox locker, 4.56, 4.5" RE long arms kit w/ 1.25 JKS BL, 35" MTR, Dana 300 :cool: flip kit w/ 4-1 low kit, full 6 points custom cage "tie in frame", hercliner floor, winch 8k warn, AEV rockers, few stuffs.

From NY, i usually hit Paragon park which they closed and moving due to laws suit going on!!! Ranuch Creek and some priavte lands mostly in northeast regional.

Went Tellico once and its one of tough tractions there!!!!

YOMAN!

LOL thanks! My Stinger is from Poison Spyder customs. I got it from one guy that works there, his name is Curt - he and I are good friends and he gets me discount on parts. I have been buying stuff from them, even in the old days when the company was called "Avalanche" - see my rocker knockers say "Avalanche" but my corner rockers are Poison Spyder.

jeep25.jpg

Do you ever 'wheel in Colorado? I would like to go to the Rubicon trail one of these days. I would like to get a newer Jeep (TJ like YOMAN) some day after I have maxed out my current Jeep's capabilities.

rubicon trail is really tough terrians...I haven't go full trail but just went about 4 mile...then turn back home...my friend went with me.. He wanted to go so I took him with me.. Oh jeez.. I wish I didn't took him with me... he kept whining "it is so boring" I gave up and turn back home....

no I haven't went to colorado....maybe I can do this summer...any good spots up there in colorado??

Many guys at my work have jeep wrangler..all shiny showoff... all stock lol only one is a badass rig in my work is mine hehe...many guys asked me how did I grew balls and do it... I told them I either grew some balls or a retard...(uuh..I ment mentally challenge) they laughed... I told them.. Just do it and you will love it...still haven't seen their jeeps changes into rock crawler...still shiny showoffs...I never met many deaf dude with rockcralwer.. Glad I found you all guys!!!

Yoman... thanks for your jeep specs... you got 35" mtrs... they are good tires...I used to had one before...33"s...I decide to go with 42" tsl... quite noisy but do super good job with rocks and mud....never had problem with mtrs...I really want to mount 46"s krawlers/IROKs on my jeep..but $$ to buy....with those 46's... it can go over big ass rocks like a speed bump..

Back