Post your Jeep here

reba,
haha it sweet! ur hubby genius! i want one! and do it on my drive way! me and my GF both have TJ's both have 4inch lift and 33 inch tires. wheelin around most weekends! my GF's 3 sis. 2 TJ 1 XJ her mom has XJ and her grandma has XJ. none of my family has one... :0{ anyway love it! went off roading and camping all weekend! it best! glad everyone here got jeeps! JEEP ROCKS! WOOHOO!

reba,
haha it sweet! ur hubby genius! i want one! and do it on my drive way! me and my GF both have TJ's both have 4inch lift and 33 inch tires. wheelin around most weekends! my GF's 3 sis. 2 TJ 1 XJ her mom has XJ and her grandma has XJ. none of my family has one... :0{ anyway love it! went off roading and camping all weekend! it best! glad everyone here got jeeps! JEEP ROCKS! WOOHOO!
All right! :P

My parking spot at home is actually a little mulched "mound" next to the paved driveway, so I can park "off-road", ha, ha. :lol:

Hey Jeep15! You ask me if I got TJ? I would scream BIG YES! As right now it is topless! When I get enuff $ Would love to lift it up and get darn mud tires!

A couple of things that are different about my Jeep Cherokee. :P

1. My starter is that button on the lower left of the dash. I turn my ignition key and push the button to start my car.

2. My foot rest. Hubby installed it for me. My left foot and leg hurt a lot while I'm driving, so I need the extra support. I can rest my foot on this, and it takes the pressure off my leg and hip. Hubby borrowed my car the other day and said, "Wow, this is the most comfortable of any car, including my Commander!"

Attachments

• jeepinside.jpg
    jeepinside.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
  • jeepstart.jpg
    jeepstart.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 21
  • jeepfoot.jpg
    jeepfoot.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 19
I always wanted one of the Jeep wrangler or Chero one day.

I used to have 94 Jeep Grand cherokee but not anymore. I sure love it. I was gotta get one this year but the design is ugly I will have to wait few more years for that.

I used to have 94 Jeep Grand cherokee but not anymore. I sure love it. I was gotta get one this year but the design is ugly I will have to wait few more years for that.

Well, you can not blame for its modern design as it is today :lol: if you are more than outrageous with it, blame it to the owner of company ;)

Heres mine :)

52212082.jpg

52212955.jpg

63497536.jpg

YOMAN!

Hehe...you can do it with willys! i love willys! a friend of mine has it with D60s and 39 Iroks! its crazy.

Mines 35" 44o44 locked with Dana 300 flipped kit 4-1 blah blah blah!!

I see you have TJ in left side picture, what happen to it ? sold it for willys eh?

No no, I nicknamed my Tj as Willy... its 2003 sport. Champ when dealing with mud, I find myself pretty unstuckable in mud.

Reason called it willy is because it is my first Wrangler that I dreamt owning one and in history the first Jeep was called Willy, get the drift?

Hehe...you can do it with willys! i love willys! a friend of mine has it with D60s and 39 Iroks! its crazy.

Mines 35" 44o44 locked with Dana 300 flipped kit 4-1 blah blah blah!!

I see you have TJ in left side picture, what happen to it ? sold it for willys eh?

so laketahoe and DHB...when u both go out together which jeep do u guys tend to use? lol

For our honeymoon, my wife's manager loaned us their almost brand new TJ jeep that had 6 spd. man it was a fun 4 days with it.

Usually the Willy over Cherokee.

Just dive in mud after I done my shift at work, wow! thanks tons of rain!

Did I get stuck? Nope, even after I stop in middle of mud and drive out effortless.

Yea, bet it was fun, and I bet the Jeep you just drove with 6 speed is no older than 2006! I haven't tried the 6 speed yet.

I tried to get my Willy as shift, but couldn't find the one with everything plus shift. This one I bought is everything I wanted except manual. I couldn't turn down that one that comes in with both tops (hard and soft), sport edition, has AC, cruise, everything just as I wanted. Will I be able to find one like this with manual tranny? It won't be easy!

so laketahoe and DHB...when u both go out together which jeep do u guys tend to use? lol

For our honeymoon, my wife's manager loaned us their almost brand new TJ jeep that had 6 spd. man it was a fun 4 days with it.

harrison221.jpg

1983 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler named "Scramzilla," :nana:TPI 350 V8, SM465 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case, 1 ton axles with lockers front and rear, 5.13 gears, 42 inch TSL's, on board welder, dentproof body... swapping in a :bowdown:"Godfather":bowdown: TH400 and 4.3 Atlas next weekend. i will keep post more pictures of my scramzilla when im done with tube bumpers and sliders!! have anyone do rock crawlering??

CJ_26.jpg

Heres mine :)

52212082.jpg

52212955.jpg

63497536.jpg

YOMAN!

:thumb: u got a nice rig!! what did u add on your jeep>> gimmie some info:type: and where do u live?? i live in Reno, Nevada...i often go to rubicon trail by lake tahoe...many jeeps gather toghther and go 4 wheelin every year in springtime.. my rig has been through hell last weekend in bronco canyon..my driveline snapped and front passanger side kingpin cracked from 5 feet drop down..i still ride all way out with no rear driveline and my rig is running with one front left shaft :eek: got home and worked on my rig replace with new aftermarket parts... yetersday, there was another run in donner lake but i didnt make it coz my battery died lol!!..hope i will make next run with no breaks downs..i will take more pictures and post for you all to see what my rig has been go through.. i am full throttle kinda guy.suprised me that my rig is still running now!!

Back