• commander.jpg
    commander.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 31
Jeep twosome. :) :)

Attachments

• twosome.jpg
    twosome.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 36
Mine is a 96. I see that You (Reba) and I got the same rims! ;)
angelasnewjeepcc1.jpg

Sorry No Jeep..

but

My truck >>>>> Dodge Hemi! :):):)

Sometimes in February will post our His and Her Jeep on our driveway!

It is possible that I will buy Jeep Wrangler next weekend!

Sometimes in February will post our His and Her Jeep on our driveway!

It is possible that I will buy Jeep Wrangler next weekend!

IF IF you got Jeep next weekend then

soon to be Congrats!!!!! :):):)

Jeep twosome. :) :)
Those are nice! Neat to have the King and Queen of Jeep owners! ;) My boyfriend has a 01 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 I guess I could say its part of being with the jeep too because jeeps are manufactured by Dodge. I feel that he's the king and I'm the queen and we have the princess of Ford Ranger. lol

Yea, Jeep was started by America Motors Corp AKA AMC, and they started off with Willy, first built in Butler, PA! AMC went into bankruptcy and Chrysler bought them out. Jeep then just operated on their own until 2002 when Chrysler took full control of them.

Anyway, I am now borrowing my best friend's Dodge RAM 1500, full sized with extended cab, the longest possible and pretty high! I love driving it around but gas, sheesh!

I am pretty much going to go ahead buy Wrangler next weekend! So, wait and see...

Those are nice! Neat to have the King and Queen of Jeep owners! ;) My boyfriend has a 01 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 I guess I could say its part of being with the jeep too because jeeps are manufactured by Dodge. I feel that he's the king and I'm the queen and we have the princess of Ford Ranger. lol

Yea, Jeep was started by America Motors Corp AKA AMC, and they started off with Willy, first built in Butler, PA! AMC went into bankruptcy and Chrysler bought them out. Jeep then just operated on their own until 2002 when Chrysler took full control of them.

Anyway, I am now borrowing my best friend's Dodge RAM 1500, full sized with extended cab, the longest possible and pretty high! I love driving it around but gas, sheesh!

I am pretty much going to go ahead buy Wrangler next weekend! So, wait and see...

ohhh yeah.. 12 mpg in the city.... hmm... 15 mpg on hwy... i know.. it sucks!

well, here's what's going on...

I just bought that jeep 2 weeks ago and I believe I got the lemon. radiator cracked, oil leaked, transmission leaked, and there's more. all that in 2 weeks! Its full of shit.. so I took the jeep back to that place and told them there was alot of things wrong with it. However... I bought it "as is" Luckily, they're willing to work with me. I'm taking the jeep back tomorrow and gonna try to get a different one. If not, they will fix whatever the problem is. they do have about 8 jeep cherokees left and about 4 grand cherokees. the one I saw tonight.. I like the 00 jeep cherokee 4x4 it looked really good but not sure how it drives yet. Hopefully will check that out tomorrow. wish me luck!

Ummmm I wish I could show the picture of car but dang I dont have cuz no drive license dang lol :lol:

I just bought that jeep 2 weeks ago and I believe I got the lemon. radiator cracked, oil leaked, transmission leaked, and there's more. all that in 2 weeks! Its full of shit.. so I took the jeep back to that place and told them there was alot of things wrong with it. However... I bought it "as is" Luckily, they're willing to work with me. I'm taking the jeep back tomorrow and gonna try to get a different one. If not, they will fix whatever the problem is. they do have about 8 jeep cherokees left and about 4 grand cherokees. the one I saw tonight.. I like the 00 jeep cherokee 4x4 it looked really good but not sure how it drives yet. Hopefully will check that out tomorrow. wish me luck!

:fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx: lol lol :giggle: :giggle:

Ooh Good luck RebelGirl :fingersx:

Back