Post pictures of yourself as a kid.

This is me in grade one

Grade-1.jpg

:giggle:

DeafMonkey,

r u still baby face til now... Looking not much changes looks! wow, Awesome..

Mine my baby face is gone... completely changed awful lot.

True, GalaxyAngel!!! me too... I changed awful alot.....

You all look cuteeeee..... I just remember that my glass of scanner is broke... I will look at my file either I have picture of me or not...

DeafMonkey,

r u still baby face til now... Looking not much changes looks! wow, Awesome..

Mine my baby face is gone... completely changed awful lot.

:giggle: Thanks! Yup havent change my face since I was kid I like it :lol: and also I havent make up which I dont like it lol :lol:

That's me when I was in 1st grade
Angela1stgrade1.jpg

Me at 18 months old

angela18mosoldsmaller.jpg

Awwww you're such a cutieee!!

Sorry guys, I don't have a scanner that working, can't post any of my childhood pictures up :(

awww u were so cute when u were a baby! hehe. the one of u 1st grade pic.. u look beautiful.. my 1st grade pic was horrible.. green shirt and my hairs chopped by MOI..(u can tell it was a horrible job but my mom tried to cut what she can .. used to be long hairs tsk tsk at me) jeez.. hehe

me5yrsold.jpg
opps that is kindergarten picture..

here is my 1st and 2nd grade. I was in 1st grade for 3 months then in nov i moved to 2nd grade class and remain there for the rest of the school year..

me1stand2nd.jpg

lol .. gotta tell that to my grandmother the perfectionist! she was the one that fixed my hair and the clothing but i wanted the strawberry shortcake belt .. my grandmother said no.. i cried!!! then my grandmother finally gave in.. lol i remember growing up , i hated it when my grandmother would say "angela, come here, let me fix your hair" ughhh but now i think its funny when i'm thinking back.

you look sooo cute though!!!

lol .. gotta tell that to my grandmother the perfectionist! she was the one that fixed my hair and the clothing but i wanted the strawberry shortcake belt .. my grandmother said no.. i cried!!! then my grandmother finally gave in.. lol i remember growing up , i hated it when my grandmother would say "angela, come here, let me fix your hair" ughhh but now i think its funny when i'm thinking back.

you look sooo cute though!!!

lol i didnt notice the strawberry short cake belt.. aww awesome i used to have one too! as i was freak over it.. ha hehe..

yep we all look different.. its just pictures you know?? we can look back and laugh at it ourselves.. hehe.. :)

thanks!

Your son TJ look like you :lol:

haha thanks.... but many people said he look like his daddy.. but as he is growing.. he look like me then like his daddy.. then me.. then his daddy.. tj never stop changing... wow! amazing! hehehe.. :)

i know this is not related to this thread but want to show pic of tj and his father.. here it is..

L to R.. TJ's Aunt Sissy, Daddy, TJ, Grandpa, Beth

TJ was 5 when the pic was taken.. in california

haha thanks.... but many people said he look like his daddy.. but as he is growing.. he look like me then like his daddy.. then me.. then his daddy.. tj never stop changing... wow! amazing! hehehe.. :)

ohhhh lol :lol: wow your son tj never stop changing?? mine not change since I was kid lol haha :lol:

aww yall look soo cute when yall were young.. mm do i should put here?? let met think abt it.. :giggle:

Back