Post pictures of yourself as a kid.

Iceriver

Reaction score
2.jpg

Im with my Grandpa, he died when I was 11.
4.jpg

Im curious to see all ADers when they were little. :D

hey iceriver your son look like you when you were kid lol :lol:

I will post in here when I need damn resize the pictures cause that my mom's computer that mostly all picture so huge!! so I have to resize lol :lol: will post soon :)

Awwww you two are cute when little....

LakeTahoe, your smile is STILL there!! Always! It's good to see you got a cute smile now...

IceRiver, you are really cute, looking at the curls....

Yes I noticed that my smile is the same as I was a baby!! Tyler has that too!!! ;)

Thanks though!

Awwww you two are cute when little....

LakeTahoe, your smile is STILL there!! Always! It's good to see you got a cute smile now...

IceRiver, you are really cute, looking at the curls....

AWWWWWWWWWW! Look at you! HEE HEE! :giggle: you were so cute!

But I hate is what? the hearing aid on the chest! I hate them!

AWWWWWWWWWW! Look at you! HEE HEE! :giggle: you were so cute!

But I hate is what? the hearing aid on the chest! I hate them!

lol Thanks.. I know you dont like it FM system on my chest lol I dont have any without FM system on my chest just like stick with my chest all my life from age 6 months old baby till 4 yrs old change new hearing aids lol :lol: only take off when I go bed :lol:

Yea it hurt when it bang on me when I was running! I fed up with it! LOL!

I am so glad to wear hearing aid instead of this darn FM system! :giggle:
lol Thanks.. I know you dont like it FM system on my chest lol I dont have any without FM system on my chest just like stick with my chest all my life from age 6 months old baby till 4 yrs old change new hearing aids lol :lol: only take off when I go bed :lol:

Yea it hurt when it bang on me when I was running! I fed up with it! LOL!

I am so glad to wear hearing aid instead of this darn FM system! :giggle:

yeah lol it is old fashion lol but now no more use FM system just wear hearing aids lol :lol:

^^ aw you were cute. Is that your mother in the pictures with you? She's pretty.

LuciaDisturbed you look so cute and no glasses on lol .. how old you start glasses on ?? :)

I started wearing glasses when I was 18 years old.

ohhh wow lol my 2nd sister start glasses when she was 12 yrs old and my youngest sister start glasses umm 12 yrs old hehe my other 3rd sister was glasses on but not anymore as she can see now :) she wear short time then no more :lol: .. I dont wear glasses on all my life :giggle: I was hoping no glasses in my future lol .. my mom glasses, 2 of my sisters glasses and my mom's side family of her 2 sisters and her mom ( my aunts and grandmother) wear glasses same with my grandpa look like mostly wear glasses not me lol :lol:

Back