Post pictures of yourself as a kid.

*gasp* how cute of yall post ur baby pics... I cant post it cuz all my baby pics are in my home (PA)..

Wow LuciaDisturbed, ur mama looks young in that pix how old was she at that time when u were lil?

lol Thanks.. I know you dont like it FM system on my chest lol I dont have any without FM system on my chest just like stick with my chest all my life from age 6 months old baby till 4 yrs old change new hearing aids lol :lol: only take off when I go bed :lol:

Same here. I was wearing a FM system on my chest for about 4 years until kindergarten (18 months old to 5 years old). Then change to new hearing aids...

Lucia, it was good to see your pictures of you and your mama. You guys looked pretty. Your mama looked so young to have you... Same my mom. My mom was 22 years old when I was born. My mom and I are so close...

wish to post mine but don't have scanner GRR

but i grew up taking picture dang lol
fm system i start wear that when i was 6 years old to when i move to jrhigh sheesh lol

I was about a year old in that picture.

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Dewey from Malcom in the Middle?

dewey4.jpg

heres mine..

me13monthsold.jpg

I was 13 months old..

me2yrsold.jpg

me 2 yrs old...

ginjojodorriechristmas74.jpg

My fav pic of me, and my sisters jo jo and dorrie.. with my cat Lucky Lady who always sleep with me!

mejojodorrie77.jpg

me in 77.. i was 5 yrs old.. :) along with my sisters again.. jo jo and dorrie..

gingerandgingerthehorse79.jpg

me in 79.. on a horse name Ginger same name as mine! at my Aunt Betsy's farm in California.

meandgrandma.jpg

me with grandma when i was 5..

Enjoy.. :)

heres mine..

me13monthsold.jpg

I was 13 months old..

me2yrsold.jpg

me 2 yrs old...

ginjojodorriechristmas74.jpg

My fav pic of me, and my sisters jo jo and dorrie.. with my cat Lucky Lady who always sleep with me!

mejojodorrie77.jpg

me in 77.. i was 5 yrs old.. :) along with my sisters again.. jo jo and dorrie..

gingerandgingerthehorse79.jpg

me in 79.. on a horse name Ginger same name as mine! at my Aunt Betsy's farm in California.

meandgrandma.jpg

me with grandma when i was 5..

Enjoy.. :)

You were fucking cute as a toddler..., i want to pinch your cheek hehehe

That's me when I was in 1st grade
Angela1stgrade1.jpg

Me at 18 months old

angela18mosoldsmaller.jpg

awww u were so cute when u were a baby! hehe. the one of u 1st grade pic.. u look beautiful.. my 1st grade pic was horrible.. green shirt and my hairs chopped by MOI..(u can tell it was a horrible job but my mom tried to cut what she can .. used to be long hairs tsk tsk at me) jeez.. hehe

me5yrsold.jpg
opps that is kindergarten picture..

here is my 1st and 2nd grade. I was in 1st grade for 3 months then in nov i moved to 2nd grade class and remain there for the rest of the school year..

me1stand2nd.jpg

Back