Post a picture of your dream car

Nice model car, all you have to put glue on it.

It can do 0-60 in .5 seconds!!

Too bad I won't be able to see something like this before my time is over.. maybe..

46HudsonLF.JPG

1946 Hudson. My great uncle had one of these for twenty years.

^^ That is one very FAAAASSST car. It topped 257 mph on the lone highway in East WA state last year....the highway was closed to the public to acheive those speeds. It has a powerful 1200 hp supercharged V8 engine. 0.0

^^ That is one very FAAAASSST car. It topped 257 mph on the lone highway in East WA state last year....the highway was closed to the public to acheive those speeds. It has a powerful 1200 hp supercharged V8 engine. 0.0

Yep, that's why I love a fastest car very much... :D Actually SSC is my second dream car. What is my first dream car, guess? Hints: 1998 World's fastest car. ;):hmm:

F1, oh! its McLaren...

wow, reading auto magazines do paid off. LOL.

NorCal20, you are right! It's McLaren F1. That's my longest dream car since 1997.

022.jpg

ri6cn8.jpg

Koenisegg - 2008 - full body made of carbon fiber. :shock:

Last edited:
hot damn, Authetic's wish for the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S (2009) is a good one, not too stupidly alienated look, has sensible height above the road for more ordinary driving, and i like the side breathing plates, it shows 'how big the lungs are' in that low-slung beast has. I feel alot of guys confuse dream cars with the baddest, meanest or more expensive exotics, its kinda stupid, I just Hae a dream car, this is gonna look so ordinary, but it aren't and well I have a few of dreamcars. heres my shortlist

1973 Holden Torana GTR XU1
1982 Ferrari GTB308
2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster (as above)
1985 Porsche 930 Turbo
1962 Ferrari GTO250 (thats way too expensive -id be really happy with a replica using a BMW V12, nah make it a Maserati V12... ;)
the first and last car on the list are what I desire the most,and insane as this sounds, if one option is cheaper than the other Id opt for it, because i would drive it all the time, as my 'workhorse' to and fro work.

my dream car is this - :whistle:

subaruimprezawrxstibh3sh0.jpg

You want that 2000/2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS (US market) That has a 165 hp 2.5 boxer engine...no turbo but that car is light which is why it's pretty fast.

That's the good ol Datsun 510 we had in the US. It's very interchangable car for its time!

I remember, I bought a new Datsun 610 car back in 1973 (before a 1965 Chevy Nova SS, which I got from my grandfather. I had it for a year ...). I had it for 11 years, for another new car - 1984 Nissan Sentra Station Wagon. I had it for 10 years for another used car - 1994 Subaru Loyale Wagon with 4WD. I had it for 4 years for another new SUV - 1998 Toyota Rav 4 with 4WD until 2005. Now, I am driving in my (new) Toyota Corolla with S car since 2005. My dream car is Lexus LS 600h but I know that it's very, very expensive. Oh, well...

You want that 2000/2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS (US market) That has a 165 hp 2.5 boxer engine...no turbo but that car is light which is why it's pretty fast.

I've driven it. my best friend owns it. sweet car but my saab is faster :)

Back