Post a picture of your dream car

Hmm... this might be nice. ;)

Yeah, they are very rare here in the US too. I haven't seen one myself since for a long time. My best friend had a 1970 Datsun 510 with 4 door with 3 speed, column shift automatic. I rode it many times, it is really nice but slow. Too bad, he got pissed off due to the problem with starting and he decided to have it thrown to junkyard....He felt bad that it's gone forever as I told him that is a VERY rare model....I don't see automatic versions, you know?

Yeah man, It is rare to find it in automatic. Your friend shoul have had it ground stripped and rebuilt it, it would have been sweet! :eek:

Yeah man, It is rare to find it in automatic. Your friend shoul have had it ground stripped and rebuilt it, it would have been sweet! :eek:

Yep, it would have been sweet also! He wished he could have done that, too. It don't hurt to rebuild it little at a time as money permits. I have seen pictures of Datsun 510 with a Nissan 240zx engine, Mazda rotary engine, chevy V-8 engine...almost anything it will accept which is why I call it very universal car for its time.

my dad's old car: 1975 Dodge Colt.. thats how he hooked up my mom, lol.

here's google image, get a idea what it is look like.

Don't jump the fence, let's look at specs first before you offer me a race.

Skyline - 0-60mph in 4.9 seconds // 500HP

McLaren Benz - 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds // 650HP

If Norcal was talking about a newer Skyline the 2009 model. * 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds and only 473hp. It's hella cheaper than a mclaren. :laugh2:

Nissan_GT-R.JPG

Thats my dream car! $68k base price, not tooo bad.

Last edited:
My Favorites .. Chevy Camaro and Chevy Suburban!! :D

thats 2009 Skyline looks so HOTTEST as SEXIEST!! im serious that gonna be my security blanket!!!

{bleep! blee! bleep!}

I'm what you would call a passenger driver. :giggle:

This is why I sit in the backseat, not the front, otherwise hubby goes crazy when I tell him what to do. Yes, I inherited my Dad's road rage and the love of flipping the bird at other drivers. Hubby was shocked at me. Now I've been sitting in the backseat which is why I love love love this car!

chrysler-pt-cruiser.jpg

If Norcal was talking about a newer Skyline the 2009 model. * 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds and only 473hp. It's hella cheaper than a mclaren. :laugh2:

Thats my dream car! $68k base price, not tooo bad.

I saw that car at Seattle Auto show recently, it looks awesome. I heard issues about the transmission damage due to using the button, I forgot what it is called...it helps the car to go faster than normal which you can get to 60 in 3.5 secs. Nissan refuse to cover for the damage and that's called false advertising.

thats 2009 Skyline looks so HOTTEST as SEXIEST!! im serious that gonna be my security blanket!!!

{bleep! blee! bleep!}

Good luck with that! :D

I'm what you would call a passenger driver. :giggle:

This is why I sit in the backseat, not the front, otherwise hubby goes crazy when I tell him what to do. Yes, I inherited my Dad's road rage and the love of flipping the bird at other drivers. Hubby was shocked at me. Now I've been sitting in the backseat which is why I love love love this car!

chrysler-pt-cruiser.jpg

I don't like the PT Cruiser because of the turning radius on those really sucks! The style isn't in my taste either. You can't turn on a dime with those. :(

Nice burn out there. :) Let's get back to the subject...we sure went off topic LOL

What the hell, front tire not even turning and still has alot of torque to push the car!

Back