Post a picture of your dream car

What the hell, front tire not even turning and still has alot of torque to push the car!

They converted it to rwd drive instead of fwd in typical CRX LOL...see how it smokes at the rear wheels?

I know, I see it. I meant they must've pressed the brakes really hard for the front tire not to turn during a burnout.

I know, I see it. I meant they must've pressed the brakes really hard for the front tire not to turn during a burnout.

Ohhhh I got it. yeah, I guess it has so much torque and the brakes couldn't hold it any longer LOL I wonder was under the hood, though. Probably a S2000 motor or something. I doubt it was a V6 or a V8 since it's too big to fit under the hood.

Ohhhh I got it. yeah, I guess it has so much torque and the brakes couldn't hold it any longer LOL I wonder was under the hood, though. Probably a S2000 motor or something. I doubt it was a V6 or a V8 since it's too big to fit under the hood.

I am going to shock you right now. There is a v8 crx, 350 chevy motor dropped in I believe. Dont believe me? :giggle:

OMG!!
crx-power.jpg

LOL I have seen it before. I'm not shocked ha ha. I wonder what was its 1/4 mile times on that thing....there wasn't info about it.

Yea, nobody got info about that car anywhere on the net. Not even Honda-Tech.com

Never mess with Russian Lada

[yt]6ZSgNMO7nU4[/yt]

Authentic, you can try to drive Lada in Russia. :laugh2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wZ9j1PLRs8]YouTube - Auto LADA1300.wmv[/ame]

This is my dream car, the BMW Z4 Roadster and has been for a few years now. I am still waiting for it and I wish the dream comes true one day.

2zgx7xs.jpg

there are two dream cars that i want...my bf got me hookedddd on beemers...so i would love an X5 and a 335i coupe both individual but if i had to pick b/w the two it would be the 335i coupe. I will post pics:) I love white on a nice car..but not sure if i would want the X5 in white..I know a lot about bmw so even if i didn't get the X5 individual I'd get the m package or sports and premium package for sureeee! The pic of the X5 is with the M sports package on---niceeee!! The 335i pic has the M sports package as well :D

Back