Pope shows concern but no apology for Islam comments

If anything, the Muslims reacting in violence prove that what the Pope quoted has truth to the statement! The Muslim reaction is backfiring. If they want to prove their religion is not violent why do they react violently to every perceived insult?
TRUE..AND A SHAME

ADVICE FROM MY SCHOLARS
Voicing our indignation, anger and grief when our Deen is insulted is permissible. This right is not contested. But the methods of protest have to be within the bounds of the Shariah. Even peaceful, non-violent methods will not be permissible if any of the limits of the Shariah are transgressed.
PROHIBITED METHODS
Taking photos, shouting profanity against others, reviling their religions and their holy personages, injuring people, damaging property, hurling stones, reprisal acts targeting innocent people who may be related to the criminals by race, looting and similar acts of anarchy are all haraam
HARAAM MEANS ..NOT ALLOWED ..AT ALL

to add...a few hundred or maybe thousands were in idiotic violent protests,,the majority ..1 billion plus ,werent..we were/are at home getting on with our lives and praying for peace and mutual respect in the world..
guess which ones get the most media attention..
THE TINY MINORITY

Last edited:
TRUE..AND A SHAME

ADVICE FROM MY SCHOLARS
Voicing our indignation, anger and grief when our Deen is insulted is permissible. This right is not contested. But the methods of protest have to be within the bounds of the Shariah. Even peaceful, non-violent methods will not be permissible if any of the limits of the Shariah are transgressed.
PROHIBITED METHODS
Taking photos, shouting profanity against others, reviling their religions and their holy personages, injuring people, damaging property, hurling stones, reprisal acts targeting innocent people who may be related to the criminals by race, looting and similar acts of anarchy are all haraam
HARAAM MEANS ..NOT ALLOWED ..AT ALL

to add...a few hundred or maybe thousands were in idiotic violent protests,,the majority ..1 billion plus ,werent..we were/are at home getting on with our lives and praying for peace and mutual respect in the world..
guess which ones get the most media attention..
THE TINY MINORITY

Reba mentioned a great point earlier and you backed up my feelings on it. I compare it to groups like the KKK here. They may hate blacks and jews but they not speak for rest of white people

Reba mentioned a great point earlier and you backed up my feelings on it. I compare it to groups like the KKK here. They may hate blacks and jews but they not speak for rest of white people

ABSOLUTELY,we have a thread on the mpac forum,where i quite openly say,the best employer i ever had was 1.a christian..and 2nd was a hindu..and im not just saying that..
we muslims have a lot to answer for when it comes to our own self righteousness and one sidedness..

my particular "brand" of islam..is sufism..which basically means concentrating on the self..self reformation takes absolute priority..as we will be questioned by ALLAH as to how i lived..not how others lived..
though i have responsibilities of guiding my family and others..but i must first be the light..
there is no preaching...........only ..leading by example

ABSOLUTELY,we have a thread on the mpac forum,where i quite openly say,the best employer i ever had was 1.a christian..and 2nd was a hindu..and im not just saying that..
we muslims have a lot to answer for when it comes to our own self righteousness and one sidedness..

my particular "brand" of islam..is sufism..which basically means concentrating on the self..self reformation takes absolute priority..as we will be questioned by ALLAH as to how i lived..not how others lived..
though i have responsibilities of guiding my family and others..but i must first be the light..
there is no preaching...........only ..leading by example

It is more important to concentrate on your "test" than on your neighbor's...

Muslims proclaim Islam as a religion of peace but their outrage is a true reflection of what EVIL is and we must destroy the EVIL.

muslims outrage is a reaction..

most humans react to a cause..an instigator..

we live in a world of cause and effect..
remove the cause and there will be no effect..
as this majorly applies to mass destruction in middle eastern countries..which leads to angry arabs who dont want to ilive under occupation..
no one would...oil and being in an oil pipeline route is a curse not a blessing,or in a contested holy place

Accord German TV news of yesterday.

Pope did apologied for his mistake to hurt Muslims's feeling with a controversial speech but his apology doesn't fit muslims enough and demand him to say it was error and then correct it.

Pope regretted that Muslims have reacted like that and have completely misunderstood him. It's not his opinion but the fact but muslims see his speech as opinion and offensive.

Everyone must see that there're total different form of behavior between Muslims and Europeans. Like what I said in other threads that we should be careful what we say to muslims... I know that we (Europeans) are straightforward people and say what they think directly. They are senstive people and misunderstood easily and think we offend them.

Oh yes, I forget to add example in my previous post.

I remembered to create a thread here to offend Americans from other forum at 2 years ago over "US Veteran's Day" and said that Republicians thinks it's logically to adopt soliders with things. They are happy to ship the things like foods, new shoes, bug sprays, magazines, DVD, etc etc etc to soliders in Iraq and then don't want to admit that Bush didn't support his soliders enough. My thread offend some of Americans. They are furious with me. I wasn't realized it's America Tradition "Veteran's Day" until I got an explanation what Veteran Day is. I made public apology to here and other forum for not careful what I say.

I was confused and realized that it's total different form of behavior between Europeans and people from any countries... I accept the fact that it's culture, religion, political nature etc... I learn to show my respect to every different culture, religion, political nature etc. when their act is different as me. It's an exactly example what/how Pope "offend" muslims with his speech.

However, does that justify the riots, church burnings, and shooting a nun in the back? NO! If anything, the Muslims reacting in violence prove that what the Pope quoted has truth to the statement! The Muslim reaction is backfiring. If they want to prove their religion is not violent why do they react violently to every perceived insult?

mmmmhhhh I has to agree with you on this.

That's why I have to careful what I say due form of their behavior...

as this majorly applies to mass destruction in middle eastern countries..which leads to angry arabs who dont want to ilive under occupation..
no one would...oil and being in an oil pipeline route is a curse not a blessing,or in a contested holy place

It doesn't matter anyway. Extremist Muslims, I call them Islamofacists. Islamofacists are the killers of innocent Christians, Jews, and non-believers of Allah.

I know they don't care and didn't care about peace between religions. They want to take over the world and rule the world with Islam. I do not believe they are religion of peace whether miltants or not. They are violent religion to begin with and their prophet Muhummad was violent barbarian and killed anyone by sword for those who do not follow his teachings. He was simply evil and inhuman.

I agree with Pope 100% and I hated that Pope did apology but glad he didn't apologize for the fact of Prophet Muhammad. The fact remains true.

Koran did allow Muslims to kill Christians, Jews and non-believers of Allah. It is in their holy book, so they can do whatever they want in the name of Allah and they would get 72 virgins in their afterlife. That gets them motivated and willing to die at all costs.

Al Quaeda leader in Iraq calls all Muslims to kill any Christians, Jews and non-believers in sight. What does that say? It shows their real colors and we should have nuked them long time ago!

It doesn't matter anyway. Extremist Muslims, I call them Islamofacists. Islamofacists are the killers of innocent Christians, Jews, and non-believers of Allah.

I know they don't care and didn't care about peace between religions. They want to take over the world and rule the world with Islam. I do not believe they are religion of peace whether miltants or not. They are violent religion to begin with and their prophet Muhummad was violent barbarian and killed anyone by sword for those who do not follow his teachings. He was simply evil and inhuman.

I agree with Pope 100% and I hated that Pope did apology but glad he didn't apologize for the fact of Prophet Muhammad. The fact remains true.

Koran did allow Muslims to kill Christians, Jews and non-believers of Allah. It is in their holy book, so they can do whatever they want in the name of Allah and they would get 72 virgins in their afterlife. That gets them motivated and willing to die at all costs.

Al Quaeda leader in Iraq calls all Muslims to kill any Christians, Jews and non-believers in sight. What does that say? It shows their real colors and we should have nuked them long time ago!
ALL RELIGIONS WILL END UP FIGHTING..AS THEYVE DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY..MANIPULATED OR OTHERWISE
CRUSADES,HITLER,ISRAEL LEBANON,AD NAUSEUM,TOO MANY TO LIST,ALSO THE DOMINANCE OF EACH RELIGION WAVERS THROUGHOUT HISTORY TOO,

THERES ROOM FOR EVERYONE..BUT THE LEADERS DICTATE AND THE SHEEPLE FOLLOW,WHO I CALL SILLYZENS(AS OPPOSED TO CITIZENS)

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THOSE THOUGH WHO WOULD RATHER LIVE IN PEACE...BUT WE DONT MATTER EY:wave:

MUSLIMS AGAINST TERRORISM

Before any of you rationalize saying that Christians did that as well, keep in mind that this is 21st Century. This problem is IMMEDIATE and needs an IMMEDIATE solution. Christians nowadays don't do things like Mooslims do.

HOW humans react is proof of their character.

So, blame the Pope for Muslim violence? Are you saying, remove (kill?) the Pope and the Muslim violence will fade away?

No. The people reacting violently are responsible for their own actions. Unless they are not men but puppets.

Ah, ha, the truth revealed.

I ALWAYS TALK NON SPECIFIC AND ABOUT ALL HUMANS
...WE ALL REACT TO CAUSES..AND THEN IN A TWISTED WAY FOCUS ON THE EFFECT..NOT THE CAUSE..

WE MUST ALL BEAR IN MIND AS FELLOW HUMAN EACH OTHERS SENSITIVITIES REGARDING RACE,RELIGION,AND ANYTHING WHICH MAY CAUSE US OFFENCE,ALL OF US:doh: :mrgreen:

After 9/11/01 happened. I was very angry and it took me about 2 years to calm down and find out what is going on. I can see the difference between an innocent muslim who has nothing to do with terrorism and the difference between islamic terrorists.

Gee this is funny. Fox news reported that the Pope DID apologize for his comments, but every other single news source is reporting he DIDN'T?

Gee this is funny. Fox news reported that the Pope DID apologize for his comments, but every other single news source is reporting he DIDN'T?

He did not apologized according to a priest in Vatican on news this am when she asked him about it.

Clarification: Pope apologized that his speech caused Muslims to go crazy mad.

And Pope didn't apologize for what he said, saying it is a fact. He didn't take it back.

Two different ways. Hope it is clear.

It is like telling audience: "Bill Clinton lied to Congress and Courts about having oral sex with Monica" Clinton fans would be outrageous and want you to apologize. Then you'd say "Ohhh I am so sorry it hurts you." and you don't bother to change the fact that Clinton is a liar. So you don't apologize and taking back what you said. Same here for Pope on Prophet Muhammad.

You don't apologize when a fact is a fact, period.

Clarification: Pope apologized that his speech caused Muslims to go crazy mad.

And Pope didn't apologize for what he said, saying it is a fact. He didn't take it back.

Two different ways. Hope it is clear.

It is like telling audience: "Bill Clinton lied to Congress and Courts about having oral sex with Monica" Clinton fans would be outrageous and want you to apologize. Then you'd say "Ohhh I am so sorry it hurts you." and you don't bother to change the fact that Clinton is a liar. So you don't apologize and taking back what you said. Same here for Pope on Prophet Muhammad.

You don't apologize when a fact is a fact, period.

Well Said !!!!!! :gpost:

Back