Police cars

I had noticed about more police cars to become unmarked, I was just likw whoa at them and seems like speeders would get owned.

I used to be big fan of SUV in several years ago but gas price is really kill me, however if oil crisis is end or alternative fuel at better price, I can return to big fan of SUV again, such as Ford Explorer is my favorite.

Ford mustang is my most favorite car.

you like? click for story

mustangpolicecar.jpg

you like? click for story

mustangpolicecar.jpg

Nah... Dodge Charger police car will tear up this Mustang police car's ass up... so fast... hence a new Hemi 6.3 liter is due up next year... Heh-Heh...

Still Ford still stupid as a monkey...... Same old shit.... What else!:rl::rifle:

Oh, that's so cool, thanks for sharing us.

Gmcman, that's your problem about Ford, however, I love Ford. ;)

Nah... I HATE Ford.. so least of my problems... Had ex girlfriend stalking me and with her crazy ass niece... Police were involved.. Fixing to sign warrant for both stupid and crazy bitches... and my ex is HOH so I want good life but woman not leave me alone...

Still PISSED OFF!!! maybe that might be just the police car I need to steal to get away from my ex !!!!

Thanks anyway.. but Ford sucks in my book... Chevy/GMC ROCKS...

GMCman hence my name! Dig that!

Nah... I HATE Ford.. so least of my problems... Had ex girlfriend stalking me and with her crazy ass niece... Police were involved.. Fixing to sign warrant for both stupid and crazy bitches... and my ex is HOH so I want good life but woman not leave me alone...

Still PISSED OFF!!! maybe that might be just the police car I need to steal to get away from my ex !!!!

Thanks anyway.. but Ford sucks in my book... Chevy/GMC ROCKS...

GMCman hence my name! Dig that!

Good for you.

I never liked GMC/Chevy then whatever.

Back