Police cars

Pure Ion

Reaction score
I want a goddamn police car WITH the secret parts still in, also with decals, and siren lights. Anyone who is close to a cop, please ask them what the secrets of a police car are! If they give u general answers, DIG DEEPER for detailed answers!

The best answer I can give you is... go visit your local police station and ask them what they do with the discarded police cars. Who knows, you could be like the Blues Brothers and end up actually finding and buying a police car!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The best answer I can give you is... go visit your local police station and ask them what they do with the discarded police cars. Who knows, you could be like the Blues Brothers and end up actually finding and buying a police car!

hahah :laugh2:

Originally posted by VamPyroX

hes right -- the police often do sell their old cruisers MINUS the lights, decals, rifle rack, in car computers and etc etc thru the police auctions -- look in ur local paper for any police auctions -- i think in most juridscitions that does it happens once a month -- some may do it every 6 months (cuz that would include cars that has been confiscicated in drug, prositution busts and etc where the vehicle would be taken by the police)

Police cars have a more powerful engine, heavier duty suspension, better tires. All to improve speed and handling. I believe it is called the "Police Interceptor Package"

I've seen some customers driving former police cars without the lights and labels. I can tell if that car was from the police because of the shape this city used to have.

Some police cars have like black on the bottom and white on the roof... you know what I am talking about, that is what I've seen people driving now in this city.

Yes I want a police car with the Police Interceptor Package still intact. I have read somewhere that they use aluminium rings on pistons. :dunno:

Uhm, when you buy the police interceptor package, you're getting it intact. They don't rip apart all the goodies that aren't in the regular car. They just take off the lights/sirens, decals, computers, radio's and all of that.

If they left it on, they'd pick you up for Impersonating a Police officer, which is a felony.

Xero are u sure they dont take it off because it is common pratice to remove the powerful secret parts of the police interceptor package. Not even a police mechanic would tell u what it is.

Even if they did remove it, it could easily be replaced. A police car isn't all that fast, plus they're just damn ugly.

I was mainly refering to the sirtens/lights that MADE it a cop car. As far as internals go, I don't really know whats under the hood, or care. There's plenty of stock 4-cyl. cars that could smoke a police car. Waste of money if you ask me.

Police cars heaven

U will find plenty police cars salvage in Cana, Va they got thousands of police cars they have several Highway patrol chevy camaro or caprices or early impalas or early model Mustangs and LTD crown vitoricas check em out best lucks!

Best bet is to buy a patrol car that was retired from highway patrol because they have less wear and tear on the parts than the ones that go thru the city with lots of stop and go traffic. That's what I was told from a owner of a ex police car. They have a engine that will last almost forever and they hardly break down. They also have special parts that we don't get on the civilian versions of the car.

Well, not always, you can buy police cars much far cheap just check out your city or state auctions. can find plenty around. the engines last longer not always mean to have special parts most of the time they usually been WELL MAINTENED that help last longer that all it takes

Well, not always, you can buy police cars much far cheap just check out your city or state auctions. can find plenty around. the engines last longer not always mean to have special parts most of the time they usually been WELL MAINTENED that help last longer that all it takes

Sure...................but what about all the drugies and drunks that have puked or pissed or even shit in the car?????? EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW :eek3: :eek3: No thanks.

Call or visit your local police department and ask them about their auctions.

If you're lucky, you can get an used police car for a few hundred dollars.

Nope, they won't have any of those fancy stuff in it since they're removed... but you'll still have the car. :)

My Friend Has A Police Cruiser.. He Got It From Auction. Mostly All Cars Always Sent To Auction After Its Being Expired 3 Years. Thats In Nevada. Dont Know About Other States Law On Those Police Cars. The stuff will removed cuz its part of government propery. dont know about the top overhead lights. dont think they will let you have that. u might have to custom make it

General Goos
would you please ask your friend to take a picture of the car?
Would love to see it!!

I'm also a huge fan of those kinds of cars... It's one of my childhood dreams to own one myself LoL... but it must be intact with every part.. driving with blue light and siren.. LoL.. I know it's not allowed.. this might be the reason why it always will only be a childhood dream ;)

General Goos
would you please ask your friend to take a picture of the car?
Would love to see it!!

I'm also a huge fan of those kinds of cars... It's one of my childhood dreams to own one myself LoL... but it must be intact with every part.. driving with blue light and siren.. LoL.. I know it's not allowed.. this might be the reason why it always will only be a childhood dream ;)

Not unless you're a police officer ;)

Also, my cousin's ex partner owns a Holden VZ Commodore Station Wagon which turned out to be an ex police car and I drove it once. It drove a bit differently.

9f77_3.jpg

My car :)

Back