Police cars

ugh. it's so uncool. makes you feel like it's Hollywood Cops taking over.
If they keep this up, we'll eventually have military hummers as police car.

Go speeding? No problem, they can easily bump you off the road with little or no effort. ;)

not a problem for me. Military Hummer aka H1's maximum speed is like 60 mph or something. We'll be long gone before they try to bump me off the road!

not a problem for me. Military Hummer aka H1's maximum speed is like 60 mph or something. We'll be long gone before they try to bump me off the road!
Unless they souped it up to go 200 mph? ;)

but then... they'll last for like 5 min till they run out of gas. PUAHAHAHAHA :o

but it'll suck for me if I'm low on gas as well.... which happened to me 2 days ago. Ran out of gas on Turnpike when I was just 6 miles short of Service Area for refuel... had to wait 30 min for them to bring fuel to me. :pissed:

but then... they'll last for like 5 min till they run out of gas. PUAHAHAHAHA :o

but it'll suck for me if I'm low on gas as well.... which happened to me 2 days ago. Ran out of gas on Turnpike when I was just 6 miles short of Service Area for refuel... had to wait 30 min for them to bring fuel to me. :pissed:
I don't think they will be worried. After all, it's our tax dollars that pays their gas. ;)

hes right -- the police often do sell their old cruisers MINUS the lights, decals, rifle rack, in car computers and etc etc thru the police auctions -- look in ur local paper for any police auctions -- i think in most juridscitions that does it happens once a month -- some may do it every 6 months (cuz that would include cars that has been confiscicated in drug, prositution busts and etc where the vehicle would be taken by the police)

Yep... Even the old police cars, the black brothers, are buying them, and since old Ford Crown Victorias, are roomy damn cars,... they had plenty of trunk space, for their shaker shit, I know a few brothers, that have old police cars, and tricked them out with 28 inch wheels, loud mufflers, and flashy paint jobs, but the motor is just damn good... and they buy 'em CHEAP!!! Why not? and besides which.. also cheap on insurance Thumbs up....

In my local, we have Dodge Chargers as police cars now.
Same here. That kind of car is becoming more common as police cars.

I was driving on my way back to NY from TX last summer. During my trip, I saw this purple Dodge Charger in the left lane. It had a bunch of antennas on it. I thought, "Whoa, this guy must be one of those traveling businessmen who have a laptop, cellphone, GPS, etc..." On my right, I saw a car with a wobbling hubcap on the back left wheel. Suddenly, the purple Dodge Charger turned on its lights and sirens... drove in front of me... into the right lane behind that car. Whoa... a cop? Cool.

Ford Crown Victoria is currently to sell in the auctions or just sell what they do for their fundraising to help other programs in my local.

Its cool but they removed MOST of main stuffs.. unfortunely,they will remove the gas tank where they able to SAVE most of gas than we have (esp hybrid).

Same here. That kind of car is becoming more common as police cars.

I was driving on my way back to NY from TX last summer. During my trip, I saw this purple Dodge Charger in the left lane. It had a bunch of antennas on it. I thought, "Whoa, this guy must be one of those traveling businessmen who have a laptop, cellphone, GPS, etc..." On my right, I saw a car with a wobbling hubcap on the back left wheel. Suddenly, the purple Dodge Charger turned on its lights and sirens... drove in front of me... into the right lane behind that car. Whoa... a cop? Cool.

Shit.. Just drove right in front of you?... Shit.. Had I been driving a Freightliner, rig.. That sumbitch in the purple Charger would have been fucking history! 18 wheel rig.. not gonna stop on no damn dime... You know damn well that was not very bright, of the asshole who was driving the purple Charger... Just what the hell was he/she thinking.. just pulling right in front of ya, like that?... Next time.. give them a damn P.I.T. and make 'em learn a lesson... Follow the goddamn laws.. as the same all we follow!

Forgive me of language.. but hate ways of idiots... and ways idiots drive!

In Alabama... 3 best damn drivers... Dale Earnhardt, # 3, Dale Earnhardt Jr, # 88 and ME!!!!!!!! Fuck the rest....They can't drive for shit....

Shit.. Just drove right in front of you?... Shit.. Had I been driving a Freightliner, rig.. That sumbitch in the purple Charger would have been fucking history! 18 wheel rig.. not gonna stop on no damn dime... You know damn well that was not very bright, of the asshole who was driving the purple Charger... Just what the hell was he/she thinking.. just pulling right in front of ya, like that?... Next time.. give them a damn P.I.T. and make 'em learn a lesson... Follow the goddamn laws.. as the same all we follow!

Forgive me of language.. but hate ways of idiots... and ways idiots drive!

In Alabama... 3 best damn drivers... Dale Earnhardt, # 3, Dale Earnhardt Jr, # 88 and ME!!!!!!!! Fuck the rest....They can't drive for shit....
Well, not "RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME" where he was a few feet away. He drove in front of me like a normal car should... at least a car distance. We were both going the same speed, so he passed in front of me like every normal driver would do. :)

Well, not "RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME" where he was a few feet away. He drove in front of me like a normal car should... at least a car distance. We were both going the same speed, so he passed in front of me like every normal driver would do. :)

No matter.... still a dangerous move... Had it been me driving a 18 wheel rig, with 53 foot trailer, loaded down to say 80,000 pounds, That dumb cracker, in his Charger would be so sorry once I flatten his ass all over the interstate... then what excuse does this asshole have, after I finish stopping the rig? Then that's his stupidity that got him there... whether he is a cop or not...

I have seen 3 cops get killed because of stupidity... and that does not count using their 9mm handguns either....

i seen a 1985 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Station wagon owned by Baton Rouge PD with 460 CID and small tranny.. that is a hot rod sw for sure my cousin bought that for 2,000 it only had 70,000 miles .. in back in 2000

i seen a 1985 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Station wagon owned by Baton Rouge PD with 460 CID and small tranny.. that is a hot rod sw for sure my cousin bought that for 2,000 it only had 70,000 miles .. in back in 2000

Good deal... but a hell of a gas guzzler... Might as well swap out the 460 for a 302 or 351 with 2bbl carbs... Might want to also swap out rear end gears consider gas price is high!

Blame it on all greedy oil morons....

I saw a black Ford Falcon XR8 - Unmarked, flashing with police colors, which it pulled over a car with boat trailer.

Back