Plasma and Flat Screen TVs

Soon to be college student, I'm looking at small LCD HDTV, 19" to 26".

For brand, I prefer Samsung or Sony.

My currently HDTV is too big and won't have enough space to fit it.

We need to know how much your budget?
Where go to college? Good Luck

Small LCD HDTV 19" to 22"" is very expensive than 26" or 32"

19 to 22 cost me near $299 to 499.
26 to 32 cost me from $459 to 999

19" - HDTV vs 4:3 LDC TV - widescreen HDTV height is shorter than standard TV
27" Standard TV = almost 32" Wide HDTV
If, you take 19" HDTV LCD = about 12 to 13" standard TV

What about ATI HDTV card into your computer system? Not expensive one.
What about "opened box" at Best Buy or Circuit City?

3 years ago, we did test 22", 26" and 32" HDTV hook up with my laptop at store. Not great to read sharp text on MS Words. Just okay for gamer. Not great for read news online or Words. My wife said ok to take. I said NO... Most important eye health from sharp text. Not want ruin my son's eyes.

Two weeks ago, my first time saw one at Best Buy's computer dept. Not bad price. I have no idea how look great for HDTV vs Computer Monitor (two in one).
Hannspree - 27.5" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor - HF-289HJB

We need to know how much your budget?
Where go to college? Good Luck

Small LCD HDTV 19" to 22"" is very expensive than 26" or 32"

19 to 22 cost me near $299 to 499.
26 to 32 cost me from $459 to 999

19" - HDTV vs 4:3 LDC TV - widescreen HDTV height is shorter than standard TV
27" Standard TV = almost 32" Wide HDTV
If, you take 19" HDTV LCD = about 12 to 13" standard TV

What about ATI HDTV card into your computer system? Not expensive one.
What about "opened box" at Best Buy or Circuit City?

3 years ago, we did test 22", 26" and 32" HDTV hook up with my laptop at store. Not great to read sharp text on MS Words. Just okay for gamer. Not great for read news online or Words. My wife said ok to take. I said NO... Most important eye health from sharp text. Not want ruin my son's eyes.

Two weeks ago, my first time saw one at Best Buy's computer dept. Not bad price. I have no idea how look great for HDTV vs Computer Monitor (two in one).
Hannspree - 27.5" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor - HF-289HJB

No more than $600.

I had been think about get tv tuner for my PC but only problem, I'm probably not bring my PC to other city, that where I will go to college, I just wait and see until my decision would final.

If not then I can buy nice monitor and tv tuner for my MacBook Pro, it called eyetv and it's designed for Mac, also I need monitor for my Xbox 360 to play in higher resolution, I hope my Xbox 360 replacement will have HDMI built-in, if so then thanks to red ring of death on 1st Xbox 360.

Pinky678, look at me, don't take their express criticism on you if you tried to get a plasma TV thats your dream! Because I notice someone did not encourage and support your mortal. :(

Yes Plasma HDTV has BEAUTIFUL PQ!

I am here to encourage you and your husband learn more about plasma tv before you buy it. your time is still plenty to resoruce and learn about plasma hdtv. you certainly chase your real dream, go for it! :D

PQ stands for Picture Quality.

I wish you the best luck!

I haven't get Plasma yet. I have to wait. It up to my husband. He can find a right one. That's ok if someone don't support me. My husband know to do with plasma to hook up the mini mac for tv. He is a computer programmer. I asked him about Vizvo. He said maybe. He is not sure about it exact yet. He rather find a right one. It will be work for my VP, internet and HDTV.

Pinky678, look at me, don't take their express criticism on you if you tried to get a plasma. Because I notice someone did not encourage and support your mortal. :(

Yes Plasma HDTV has BEAUTIFUL PQ!

I am here to encourage you and your husband learn more about plasma tv before you buy it. your time is still plenty to resoruce and learn about plasma hdtv. :D

PQ stands for Picture Quality.

I wish you the best luck!

Back