Plans for spring?

I am too drunk to post on wrong quote. :-P my response should be towards Jiro.

Drinking and texting tsk tsk Do be careful and safe there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drinking and texting tsk tsk Do be careful and safe there.

Wow you actually bought my story. I was teasing about being drunk.....typical Russian joke, anyways I clicked wrong quote to post without previewing first.

Anyways, back to the topic.

nowhere to go.. just clean up closet, unpack boxes, bring stuff out, watch'g movie, maybe go to shopping.. look for spring stuff.

What's spring? It might as well fast track to summer. :P

Actually, there's no particular plan in sight for spring. I'm just taking it day by day.

Wow you actually bought my story. I was teasing about being drunk.....typical Russian joke, anyways I clicked wrong quote to post without previewing first.

Anyways, back to the topic.

No problem it happens to me too. My iPhone is tiny screen.

drink.gif

Yesterday, I went to Gallaudet University for an all day conference in which I did a 90 minute presentation during one of the sessions. During lunch break, a group of us walked to Union Market. Oh it was sooooo nice out! Definitely felt spring-like. Unfortunately the temps will return to winter-like on Thursday.

hope stay on an island called Skoma See birds like Shear Water and puffin breeding all depends on tides for boats...then going Liverpool see beatles experience get ferry across Mersey..done before but friend want me go with her...Spring catered for

Back