Plans for spring?

More like your plans for summer! :giggle:

springcancelledlogocopy.jpg

Yeah, we don't really have "Spring" here... I think our Spring is normal peoples "winter" time... :laugh2: Except that one week or two we dropped in the 40's.... that was just unacceptable!!! :shock: :laugh2:

Deaf people like me have good eyes for spotting pot holes rather quickly. Chicago veterans like me have learned how to drive over some pot holes. I'm sure many of you have driven over a pothole or 2.

I still remember the Chicago potholes. There is something kind of mind wrenching about seeing that so many thousands of cars crash through the same potholes every day both ways getting in and out of town. Each car making same jarring ka-thumpety noise.

What's the plan for Summer? ;)

I just signed up 100 miles Primavera Classic road cycling which will happen on April 27th. I look forward to it!!! :-D

I still remember the Chicago potholes. There is something kind of mind wrenching about seeing that so many thousands of cars crash through the same potholes every day both ways getting in and out of town. Each car making same jarring ka-thumpety noise.

At least you're not putting yourself at risk by hitting one on a bicycle. That's quite painful for those of us who can't handle nor tolerate bicycle-related pain, but I am one of the few who can.

I just cannot wait until the spring weather gets here. I am so sick of temps in the teens and single digits. FINISH!!!

I just cannot wait until the spring weather gets here. I am so sick of temps in the teens and single digits. FINISH!!!

If the weather for the 17th and 18th stands, I'll send some your way. We're supposed to be close to 50 those days, and maybe pass that mark. Sound good?

I can't wait for spring break, take Porkie , my English bulldog to more outings like the beach and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back