Plans for spring?

Deaf people like me have good eyes for spotting pot holes rather quickly. Chicago veterans like me have learned how to drive over some pot holes. I'm sure many of you have driven over a pothole or 2.

Yes I agree.

1601035_10152228292009413_804082643_n.jpg

Going to more jogging and biking outdoors. Also, got a few camping trips with our RV planned. One in April and again in May. Can't wait!!!

Wait for it to become summer. I either like it really cold or really hot, you can't go the beach in April!

Bird watching,get my own back on the 50/60 who making my life difficult....want see puffins breed and as you say rr the flowers

Road trip back to visit yokun then back this way and onto Halifax Nova Scotia.
My wheels are Rollin come May

Be going to the beach sometime this summer ... either Myrtle Beach, Carolina Beach or somewhere in Florida.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Be going to the beach sometime this summer ... either Myrtle Beach, Carolina Beach or somewhere in Florida.

I live about 30seconds from beach five mins from North sea,can see sea from all windows...It loses it's appeal I have to wear hat get down there be fast, I fed seagulls once or twice with cat food and now they wait for me know where I live.50 or more follow me everyday I stared at by people even had people say cos I deaf they sense something in me, nooooooooooo,taking my holiday inland maybe Scotland..

What is MILESTONE3 and tap talk?

images

images

Tampa-Florida_Intro_345x225.jpg

tampa-bay-florida-top.jpg

What do all these images have in common? TAMPA BABY! :D

images

I live about 30seconds from beach five mins from North sea,can see sea from all windows...It loses it's appeal I have to wear hat get down there be fast, I fed seagulls once or twice with cat food and now they wait for me know where I live.50 or more follow me everyday I stared at by people even had people say cos I deaf they sense something in me, nooooooooooo,taking my holiday inland maybe Scotland..

I think MILESTONE3 is an Android phone, but not sure, though. Don't take my word for it.

As for tapatalk, that's easier to answer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

It's the new AD app thingy ma-jig what's ya call it dealio.... ( Tapatalk ) Milestone3 I'm assuming that's his mobile device? :P

ahhh I see,as a profound total idiot/moron on computer I will have to pass

got rid of my smart phone,it really had me in tears...i use a phone blind people have it bigger and i can read tx...it phone and tx only plus i dont use it that much...i say if it emergency i cant do anything about it if i far away or it can wait..get tx like what for tea,this i can do without

got rid of my smart phone,it really had me in tears...i use a phone blind people have it bigger and i can read tx...it phone and tx only plus i dont use it that much...i say if it emergency i cant do anything about it if i far away or it can wait..get tx like what for tea,this i can do without

I juggle a laptop, smartphone, and a tablet nearly all at once, but ever since I brought this tablet back from certain dust-gathering, I've been using it more, and my laptop less. Why? Because the Google Chrome app works far better here than on >>>>> piece of junk over there, but I still need it for VP purposes, though.

Walk outdoors, not in the mall.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

The other posters up ^^^ were correct ... tapatalk is an app on my cell to use with forums like AD ... Milestone is my cell phone ... Motorola Milestone 3.

Back