piercings and tattoos

I have one tattoo with my back on right shoulder "rose".

i got ear piercings when i was little girls and at 17 or 18 years old i got more earrings but my mom got shock for more earring piercings i told her i said SO! :topic: :gives: but i got hurt little!

and i never had tattoo in my life! but my cousin had it! but its really pains for me but my mom wont let me to use tattoo but my dad use tattoo as spider on his hands :gives:

Sara Boyce

Both ears pierced but don't wear earrings anymore.

2 tats -- both symbolic to me and I'll keep those private if you don't mind.

I have three tattoo. Lizard, Dolphin and wolf howling under the moon. I was thinking to get another one like a tribal cross with the memory of my father name. My father passed away back in 1999 and he is my best friend. He is really young at 54 years old. Times goes on and still missed him. :) :angel:

I have 7 earrings, 4 tattoos.. orange butterfly with tribal with my daughter's name on it on my upper center back, tribal works on my lower back, dolphin on my left ankle and my ex hubby's name (I was young and stupid) on my left ankle as well. I used to have tongue pierced, belly pierced.. I sure do miss it but I had to take it off due to playing softball in Gally in 96.

I have 5 Piercings, 1 left ear cartilage, both ears stretched to 0g, and both nipples with 12g bars. I have 3 Tattoos at the moment, a half sleeve will get started in August, but I now have a leprechaun on my right ankle (1st tattoo @18), I have a Shamrock with the Irish National Flag as coloring on the back of my neck (got @19), and Celtic spiral design I got from a 15th century Irish Chieftain's Horse's Face mask that covers almost all of my lower right leg front and back (started last May but not finished).

here are a few pics of my leg piece the day I started it. There's more but they are on my home PC.

Attachments

• tat 011.jpg
    tat 011.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 27
  • tat 012.jpg
    tat 012.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 23
  • tat 013.jpg
    tat 013.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 19
  • tat 014.jpg
    tat 014.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 25
i've got 2 piercings in each ear, and one rip in my left ear.
I may be getting a tattoo soon, with Proverbs 31:30 in the shape of a cross, and delicate vines creeping around it to outline the actual cross.

I've had my ears pierced since I was 14. Have considered getting my ears pierced again, but cant be bothered at the moment. No tattoos, dont want anything permanant on my body apart from a tan!!

ThatGuy said:
I have 5 Piercings, 1 left ear cartilage, both ears stretched to 0g, and both nipples with 12g bars. I have 3 Tattoos at the moment, a half sleeve will get started in August, but I now have a leprechaun on my right ankle (1st tattoo @18), I have a Shamrock with the Irish National Flag as coloring on the back of my neck (got @19), and Celtic spiral design I got from a 15th century Irish Chieftain's Horse's Face mask that covers almost all of my lower right leg front and back (started last May but not finished).

here are a few pics of my leg piece the day I started it. There's more but they are on my home PC.

12 at nipples? Now thats what I'm talking about.

How long did it take you to stretch your lobes to 0g? I just took a step back this weekend, down to 10g.

I have 5 pierced on each ears and one tattoo around my ankle...

aww, I did not see this thread!

I have ONE pierced on my left ear....

I have TWO tatts on my back.... NIKE on my left shouldar (rainbow color in it) and PAWS of Tiger/Wolf on my right below...

It look like I am KING in wrong way. :giggle:

cental34 said:
12 at nipples? Now thats what I'm talking about.

How long did it take you to stretch your lobes to 0g? I just took a step back this weekend, down to 10g.

I usually change sizes about every 3-6 months it takes longer to have a proper stretch the bigger you go. From 12 to 8g was an easy transition, cause you can still get the hoops for pretty cheap, and I would just lightly tug on them daily to stretch. Once i got to the 6g I moved to Plugs and still did the tugging thing, When I got to the 4g level those popped right in but from 2g to 0g I had to use a taper. Her is the site I get all my stuff from http://tonguestud.com/index.html it's not exactly the cheapest place but the quality is excellent.

My forth tattoo

I went to Las Vegas last Monday and stay for 5 days. I decided to get tattoo there last thursday night. Took Pictures from my sk2. The flame is orange and red.

I will attach better digital picture from my computer. Since my computer is in the hospital to repair the stupid hard drive and wires got burned. Lucky my hard drive is still good.

Attachments

• Photo 40.jpg
    Photo 40.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo 41.jpg
    Photo 41.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo 42.jpg
    Photo 42.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo 43.jpg
    Photo 43.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 20
6 piercings and 2 tattoos. Had a navel piercing too but it drove me crazy so out that came.

Out of curiousity -- maybe this is a dumb question -- what is stretching the lobes thing?

AlleyCat said:
6 piercings and 2 tattoos. Had a navel piercing too but it drove me crazy so out that came.

Out of curiousity -- maybe this is a dumb question -- what is stretching the lobes thing?

Stretching lobes involves subsequentally putting in larger gaugues, of plugs, rings, tunnels, etc, to stretch the hole. I have one friend that has 1 1/2 plugs. I'm still down at 4g. :(

First one I got done about 3 months ago with my daughters name.. 2nd one is tribal.. got that done about 5 years ago.. i have 2 more on my ankle.. haven't taken pix of it yet.

Attachments

• Angsbutterflytattoo20051.jpg
    Angsbutterflytattoo20051.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
I don't have pic.... I have ear pierce on both of ear. :cuddle:

i might get other tattoo next month but not sure.. wait and see.. i will let u know..

Back