piercings and tattoos

I will plan to add a tattoo "cat" on my back tomorrow. It costs about 70 dollars and that is not bad. YaY!!!! :D

Have you seen Maimi Ink on t.v. showing under TLC ???

Pretty find interesting their comments about Maimi ink staff and customer's comment too.

wow, impressive look professional making real beautiful tattoo...
espically as for me.. have not decide being tattoo.. Pretty scary for me and apply tattoo on my bare skin...

AlleyCat said:
6 piercings and 2 tattoos. Had a navel piercing too but it drove me crazy so out that came.

Out of curiousity -- maybe this is a dumb question -- what is stretching the lobes thing?
That is a special earring that stretches the hole in your ear lobe. After getting pierced, they put something bigger in the hole every week or so... as it gradually stretches. I've seen a guy here with his ear lobes stretched big enough that you could put two fingers through it. :eek:

earbig.jpg

The metal ring you see on the bottom of the ear, that's it.

Bullym0m said:
Have you seen Maimi Ink on t.v. showing under TLC ???

Pretty find interesting their comments about Maimi ink staff and customer's comment too.

wow, impressive look professional making real beautiful tattoo...
espically as for me.. have not decide being tattoo.. Pretty scary for me and apply tattoo on my bare skin...

Yeah I saw that last Monday or Tuesday. It is really cool. I understand that some of you AD don't want to get tattoo. I respect that and nothing to blames. Some of my friends scretch their ear lobe. They think it cool but for me, Hell no. :shock: :)

Actually, that person has three holes stretched. I've never seen someone with their cartilage pierced before. THat would hurt worse than anything I could imagine. That clear ring is even stretched. The only ring that isn't stretched is the conch piercing.

just one hole per ear.. nothing stretched or elaborated.

got a tattoo i designed myself at 18.. and I love it still. Three scarlet red stars... nothing fancy

Attachments

• Liza5.jpg
    Liza5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 84
here my wolf tattoo on my right arm, i will think abt get baby taz hold football in mouth later

Attachments

• WOLFTATTOO.jpg
    WOLFTATTOO.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
HiBluE01 said:
I will plan to add a tattoo "cat" on my back tomorrow. It costs about 70 dollars and that is not bad. YaY!!!! :D

I was changing my mind about tattoo because I have to save money for transport to college will be starting on August 22, 2005 soon. I am wise to save my money. :D

attachment.php

Just got my nostril pierced last Friday. Love it. It is a spiky stud... once it heals, I will put in a black silver ring. I got a thing for black silver.
I already got two helix piercings on my left ear. Love 'em!

As for the tattoos:
I will do a tat on my ring finger when I get officially married to my husband. (LONG story...!) The tattoo will be in a Farsi writing, "Doostat D'aram", an Arabic dialect.

I do want to do something with the upper portion of my left arm. Floral designs/motifs, especially of Japanese influence but I am terrified because i do know there are some cruel tattoo artists who will try to diss me because I am a "whitey"... But I do know I want a tattoo with several imagery and motifs that reflects my Finnish hertiage (Lily-of-the-valley, the coat of arms, several preferred Finnish words) to be contrasted with my Californian passion like surfing, Hibiscius flowers, et cetera. :)

All of my future tattoos definitely will be expensive because I want them to be custom-made with MY own designs.

heard from someone that once you have a tattoo, you can not donate blood even to your own siblings or children if they are in emergency and need for a blood... is that true?

gnarlydorkette said:
attachment.php

Just got my nostril pierced last Friday. Love it. It is a spiky stud... once it heals, I will put in a black silver ring. I got a thing for black silver.
I already got two helix piercings on my left ear. Love 'em!

As for the tattoos:
I will do a tat on my ring finger when I get officially married to my husband. (LONG story...!) The tattoo will be in a Farsi writing, "Doostat D'aram", an Arabic dialect.

I do want to do something with the upper portion of my left arm. Floral designs/motifs, especially of Japanese influence but I am terrified because i do know there are some cruel tattoo artists who will try to diss me because I am a "whitey"... But I do know I want a tattoo with several imagery and motifs that reflects my Finnish hertiage (Lily-of-the-valley, the coat of arms, several preferred Finnish words) to be contrasted with my Californian passion like surfing, Hibiscius flowers, et cetera. :)

All of my future tattoos definitely will be expensive because I want them to be custom-made with MY own designs.

Very cool!

downing said:
heard from someone that once you have a tattoo, you can not donate blood even to your own siblings or children if they are in emergency and need for a blood... is that true?
It is in PA. PA is not a Redcross approved state. You have to check your local laws on that matter.

downing said:

When I got my third tattoo back in about four years ago. Either at the hospital or Red Cross to donate my blood. Their rules is you have to wait for a year or a year and half to donate your blood. I have been donate my blood every six month, now I got my forth tattoo last July. So I have to wait for another year.
For emergency, I have no idea and there was some strict rules.

I guess all of the states have different rules. So.........

I don't have any tattoos but I have double ear piercing. If I would get a tattoo; I would have a Care Bear, Funshine ( yellow with sunshine symbol ), real black cat, Hello Kitty, unicorn, pegaus ( winged-horse ), and maybe the name(s) - if I have a child/children, I would have my child/children's name(s). :thumb: Where do I like? on back of my neck, upper back, and bottom back right above butt! :giggle:

catlover_Amy81 said:
I don't have any tattoos but I have double ear piercing. If I would get a tattoo; I would have a Care Bear, Funshine ( yellow with sunshine symbol ), real black cat, Hello Kitty, unicorn, pegaus ( winged-horse ), and maybe the name(s) - if I have a child/children, I would have my child/children's name(s). :thumb: Where do I like? on back of my neck, upper back, and bottom back right above butt! :giggle:
If your are in Easten PA I know of a great place for you to go...:smoking:

HiBluE01 said:
I was changing my mind about tattoo because I have to save money for transport to college will be starting on August 22, 2005 soon. I am wise to save my money. :D
i thought u have car???

Well, I've scrapped the idea to stretch my lobes until 0g. As of now, I let my holes strink back down to 10g, and I put some rings back in them, with the intention of getting a double piercing right next to them, probably 12g. Who knows, I may stretch again later on. I guess I just love jiggling my ears too much with the heavier rings.

Well, thanks, C.C. But I don't know if I want a tattoo or not. Think about getting faded color and older - wrinkle skin. lol I have sensitive skin, I don't know if it is safe or not. :doh: By the way, I have more idea, I like purple flower or purple butterfly. And little stars without color. By the way, I live in the northeast of PA. But I know who does tattoo - my cousin Johnny and my sister's long-time friend, Neil. :fruit:

Back