piercings and tattoos

A

apathrev

Just curious as to who here has any piercings and/or tattoos. Got pictures?

I myself have both ears pierced, stretched to 8g. Probably going all the way down to zero.

I have my ears pierced. Did it myself when I was in highschool.

I also have one tattoo and have had one removed. Let me tell ya, having them removed hurts a helluva alot worse than getting one. I had my ex-husband's name tattooed in a rather precarious position. Had it removed with acid. They use a tattoo gun and go over the tattoo and then rub acid into it. A week later the darn thing just falls off (along with half your skin in that region). I would have gone the laser route, but it was just too damn expensive.

I can imagine. I don't plan on doing anything permanent too my body, because I know when time comes that I grow out of my underground culture interest, I'll regret it. I won't go a gauge above 00g. Any bigger than that and my lobes will look like buttholes for the rest of my life.

both ears pierced, 2 tattoos, one on right ankle (shamrocks around the ankle) and one on my back on the left side of a wolf howling under a moon

lmao we were all young and stoopid at one point in our lives. Unfortunately, some of us don't outgrow the stupidity. I got my first tattoo when I was in college and a couple of my buddies (guys) went to get ink and I went along for the ride. While they were getting their tattoos, both of them nearly fainted. I thought it would hurt alot more than it did, so when I started getting mine done I was scared until I realized it was a "piece o' cake". The tattoo artist told me that he had several guys pass out while getting their tattoos, but never had a woman even flinch. I guess compared to child-birth, tattoos just don't compare for the fairer sex.
Any bigger than that and my lobes will look like buttholes for the rest of my life.
Would that make you a true "butthead"? ;)

Teekie said:
both ears pierced, 2 tattoos, one on right ankle (shamrocks around the ankle) and one on my back on the left side of a wolf howling under a moon

Or is the wolf howling at your moon since that tattoo is on your lower back? :naughty: :booty:

I have my ears pierced when I was 16 years old. I still wearing them. No, I don't have tattoo on my body.

at one point, i seriously considered getting a little "tinkerbell" down in my nether regions with some fairy dust going down toward my happy area. then i could tell my husband that i had "the magic pussy". somehow, i think i would have preferred that over my ex-husband's name. doubt i would have gone to the trouble of having that removed so painfully.

Eve said:
lmao we were all young and stoopid at one point in our lives. Unfortunately, some of us don't outgrow the stupidity. I got my first tattoo when I was in college and a couple of my buddies (guys) went to get ink and I went along for the ride. While they were getting their tattoos, both of them nearly fainted. I thought it would hurt alot more than it did, so when I started getting mine done I was scared until I realized it was a "piece o' cake". The tattoo artist told me that he had several guys pass out while getting their tattoos, but never had a woman even flinch. I guess compared to child-birth, tattoos just don't compare for the fairer sex.Would that make you a true "butthead"? ;)

Exactly why I'm not going that route. If I planned on sticking around in this punk/underground subculture I am involved with now, I would probably dive in head first to get sleeves, other tattoos, libret piercing, but I realize I its not a way to make a living. I hope to be an interpreter someday, so for now, I'll enjoy myself and have fun, but when time comes to grow up, I'll be ready.

And as far as getting a tattoo, I wouldn't mind getting one if it had some meaning to me. But nothing is permanent, and I can't be sure it will always mean something to me, so best to not get one, and save the pain.

I have tattoo on the lower back..it has God's hand out of cloud - holding a red rose...

I had belly pierced for 6 months in 2 years ago...had to take it off when I was pregnant...

pintnight said:
Or is the wolf howling at your moon since that tattoo is on your lower back? :naughty: :booty:

:laugh2: naughty boy aren't you?

its on my upper back :P

We were recently in Hawaii for 2 weeks and o couple days before heading back home, my wife got a tattoo in the small of her back above the pantyline...a tattoo of a Hawaiian flower, the plumeria. Looks real nice....

cental34 said:
Just curious as to who here has any piercings and/or tattoos. Got pictures?

I myself have both ears pierced, stretched to 8g. Probably going all the way down to zero.

I got my ears pierced for first time when I was 2 yrs old. Got second pierced on my both ears at 16 yrs old. I got my tongue pierced at 18 yrs. Plan to getting all of my ears pierce plus my nose.

I got a tattoo behind of my left shoulder, it is Pink Panther cartoon, my favorite haha. Planning to get more tattoos ;)

I've seen this same topic elsewhere in AD. :)

The only piercing I have is on my earlobes....no where else. I don't wear tattoos either. :)

I got 2 ear pierced on both ears and no tattoos. My son want to get one ear pierceing and I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! He got the influced from 2 boys who lives across the street from my house. Their father have one too. GRRRRRRRRR bad infleunced.

I remmy my stepson had one ear piercing and it didnt last very long about 3 month. So it ain't worth for my son to get it.

Back