piercings and tattoos

bluegecko474 said:
When I got my third tattoo back in about four years ago. Either at the hospital or Red Cross to donate my blood. Their rules is you have to wait for a year or a year and half to donate your blood. I have been donate my blood every six month, now I got my forth tattoo last July. So I have to wait for another year.
For emergency, I have no idea and there was some strict rules.

I guess all of the states have different rules. So.........
they said the same thing about Alabama.. have to wait for a year for the ink itself to fade through the skin.

LoL. I refuse to get a body pierces like Elaine's face. It's very CREEPY!!! I don't think she is pretty with 700 over pierced on her face. Geez! I like get one tattoo that all. I don't need get any body pierce. I prefer have an earring pierces. I like the natural.

I wanted to get a tongue pierce but I changed my mind. I didn't want get one. Because it will break my teeth. No Thank!

LoL. I refuse to get a body pierces like Elaine's face. It's very CREEPY!!! I don't think she is pretty with 700 over pierced on her face. Geez! I like get one tattoo that all. I don't need get any body pierce. I prefer have an earring pierces. I like the natural.

I wanted to get a tongue pierce but I changed my mind. I didn't want get one. Because it will break my teeth. No Thank!

lol thats cool.

ah i see. I understand cuz ur mom mad you. LOL jk :laugh2:

I still have my tongue pierced for 8 years and still have my ears pierced. :)

I have 1 tattoo I got done in 1999. It is just above my right ankle of 3 dolphins.
Mytattoo1-1.jpg

I am going to get a red rose inside of the circle. Also I will get another one of my sister's name on my left breast where the heart is. I lost her on November 15th 2007 she is forever in my heart. My one and only sister I have. I have no other brothers or sisters. She was shy of 37 years old.

I will get her name in cursive and the letter i, the dot will be in red heart. Her name is Christie. I miss her so much.

Also once I get all of my teeth fixed and jaw operation done, I will get my tongue pierced. Maybe if I am brave enough snake bite piercing as well. I will get industrial piercings hopefully this year, if not early next year.

I have 4 piercing on my right ear and 1 cartilidge, 2 piercing on my left year. The industrial I probably will have done on the left year even thought that is my aid ear. I can tolerate minor irritation from the earrings as I deal with it a lot.

I also want to get a tattoo on my back. I am not sure what kind. I was thinking of 2 dolphins jumping out of the water forming a heart. dolphins touching eachothers nose. Also I would love to get my name in Japanese on my left shoulder blade as well.

I have ear peircing on my ears.... got them when I turned seven. It didn't hurt at all but earrings always bug me so I hardly wear them.... I would go without them for months and they don't even close!

I plan to get a tattoo on my back...like between my lower back and middle back. I want it to get tattoo of a dolphin with stars with my name in cursive. I think it'll be pretty.

I also plan to get belly button piercing....only after I lose all the weight for my previous pregnancy that occurred three years ago. Lost 50 pounds...15 pounds to go!

I have ear peircing on my ears.... got them when I turned seven. It didn't hurt at all but earrings always bug me so I hardly wear them.... I would go without them for months and they don't even close!

I plan to get a tattoo on my back...like between my lower back and middle back. I want it to get tattoo of a dolphin with stars with my name in cursive. I think it'll be pretty.

I also plan to get belly button piercing....only after I lose all the weight for my previous pregnancy that occurred three years ago. Lost 50 pounds...15 pounds to go!

How about tattoo of "Kaelei <3 LOST"on your arm? tee-hee.

lol, maybe Kaelei <3 Twilight. I'll bet she wouldn't want it on her arm.

I'm thinkin about getting a dragon tattoo but haven't decided where.

How about tattoo of "Kaelei <3 LOST"on your arm? tee-hee.

lol, maybe Kaelei <3 Twilight. I'll bet she wouldn't want it on her arm.

I'm thinkin about getting a dragon tattoo but haven't decided where.

You both are nuts.... there's no way that I would have I love Twilight or I love Lost on my arm!

Just a dolphin and stars with my name.... that's enough.

:roll: Men

I have two pierces on both of my ears, and really want two little stars tattoos by my left eye and two dragonflies at around of my nipple on my left, also a teal/pink rabbit on my leg and also a symbol of Gemini on my back below my neck.

I have two tattoos. One on each wrist. I've got double ear piercings, the first set stretched out to 2g. I used to have a lebret, nose ring, and eyebrow piercing but I took them out for work. Gotta make the money! :lol:

I forgot to add I have a belly button ring as well too. Had it since 97 and only took it out to clean and change the jewelry.

I have my ears pierced. Did it myself when I was in highschool.

I also have one tattoo and have had one removed. Let me tell ya, having them removed hurts a helluva alot worse than getting one. I had my ex-husband's name tattooed in a rather precarious position. Had it removed with acid. They use a tattoo gun and go over the tattoo and then rub acid into it. A week later the darn thing just falls off (along with half your skin in that region). I would have gone the laser route, but it was just too damn expensive.

Wow, did that leave a scar?

I have a tongue piercing as well as an eyebrow piercing. I have had the eyebrow piercing since around 2003 and the tongue piercing since 2004. I still have them, and I love them so much that I won't ever take them out no matter what anyone says. You don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Back