Picture of your pets

lol the working cat is amazing

Agreed. Wish my three cats would work and make money then i would buy more clothes, shoes and go on. LOL!

lol last night i trying to tell my dogs that they need to earn their keep lol

miaow! Meow! Meeyoww! Beautiful. Are those cats close to each other? Lucky you caught the good picture of them sleeping in all circles. beautiful.

miaow! Meow! Meeyoww! Beautiful. Are those cats close to each other? Lucky you caught the good picture of them sleeping in all circles. beautiful.

They are pretty close. The Siamese (Simba) is the only male, he is 15. The tabby (Dandy) is 14 and the part Siamese (Sasha) is 13. They all came from different places. Dandy was found as a kitten and had to be bottle fed. She was never bigger than 6lbs. She is dying of Renal failure now :( Sasha came from the SPCA. Simba bought. They for some reason always sleep in circles or sit in triangles...idk why:lol:

your kitties are so sweet.

the youngest one who is 4 years old with white look like check on his back. The other two kitties are 9 years old. The white vest in black kitty named Tavish who is an alpha of the house. He and the young kitty have some issues about alpha thingy and the young kitty is a rebel. hehe the red tabby named Jude gets along both of them fine. by the way, the young kitty acts like a raggy doll kitty. His name is Sushi.

jtw6iq.jpg

24qjsev.jpg

:aw: so cute! I love the black and white kitties! Love the last picture! I can only imagine all of the alpha stuff. The only issue I ever had with the 4th cat who passed a couple years ago. She was 20, and she thought she was boss. The male cat did not like that! :giggle:

:aw: so cute! I love the black and white kitties! Love the last picture! I can only imagine all of the alpha stuff. The only issue I ever had with the 4th cat who passed a couple years ago. She was 20, and she thought she was boss. The male cat did not like that! :giggle:

Thanks. aww about the 4th cat sounds like she was cutesty boss.

Frisky Feline- cute kitties esp Sushi. :)

Thanks.

Here's a pic of my Ragdoll: Samson. 13 years old. He is much bigger than he looks :)

wow beautiful. how much did he weighs?

sallylou-albums-critters-picture4206-haileydog.jpg

Hailey the Border Collie mix - the brown puppy dog eyes with her white eye lashes get me every time!

sallylou-albums-critters-picture4207-baby.jpg

Baby the Pug/Bull Terrier mix - a snuggle buddy who keeps all of the critters in line

sallylou-albums-critters-picture4205-alexander.jpg

Alex the Orange Tabby - King of the House and a giant baby

Back