Picture of your pets

Gucci is the skinny girl and Rocco is the fluffy fat boy, both are pomeranians.

Cuties!!...My Anita, who is a Pom Pom also would probably fall in Love with Rocco....What are their colors? Beige/champagne?....Anita is white, has a streak of reddish/brown on her back, she's more white, tho'. Have you ever seen an "all white Pomeranian"??

my grand mother had pomeranians, yes i think you are right, champagne colour. Hope im right too lol, because there are such a name for colour used to describe dogs (and cats)

my siams are great, will take some photos tmw in the shade under the sun (summer on this side of the globe)

Cheers

aww cutie! i know i am a cat lover. but i do not mind having the size of dog that is similiar's cat's size. I love it how whoever or you took picture of your doggies on the curve stairs. I would put it in the frame and put it at my work. Great picture!
your doggies are soooooo adorable!

1266wbl.jpg

Peke and Shi Tzu. So yes they are my avatar now, but that will always change!

Yeah Gucci weighs 7lbs and Rocco weighs 8lbs. They're my best friends! But yeah they're a beige-ish colour and white. Rocco is a bit lighter in colour than Gucci is. Lol yeah, I took the picture of them on the stairs, and there is a funny story to it. Rocco is afraid to go down stairs, so I put him on the stairs to see what he'd do, and he laid there like that for like half an hour, so I figured to get Gucci to sit there too and take a picture!

Botti-I love your dogs, I really like Shi Tzus and Pekineses

This is Molly, 4 years old, a former stray (though I think she had a home not long before we found her stuck in a tree when she was about 5 months old; she's too well-mannered and sweet, plus her whiskers were shaved half off)
164.jpg

4034386971_8c91cd5914.jpg

This is Buffy, my little orphan baby (at 4 weeks). She's 6 years old now and the alpha girl of the house. Nobody messes with her, for fear of her wrath. Treat her the way she wishes to be treated and she'll love you.
IMG_3548.jpg

3646456358_8d77ae6c3f.jpg

This is Willow, 8 years old. When we got Buffy (the day after she lost her entire litter, plus mom), we were afraid of what Willow would do, since she had a horrible reputation amongst strange people and strange cats. We felt certain she would probably disembowel little baby Buffy, or something along those lines. But she surprised us (when we finally started letting Buffy play on the floor when Willow walked in, instead of snatching her up into safety). Willow hated Buffy for about a week, but then quickly turned around and let her maternal instincts take over. She stepped into the role of surrogate mom and raised Buffy as her own for the next 8 months, which is when she weaned Buffy (and Buffy was so angryyyyyy for the longest time after that, lol). Willow's nasty reputation has mellowed considerably since Buffy came into her life, and she didn't raise a single stink when Molly came into the home.
4213784043_71564d56b7.jpg

4215335820_d562d8efa0.jpg

This is Jake (12 years old in May). He's an Australian Shepherd-Border Collie mix.
077.jpg

4189428851_f5cbe58be4.jpg

aww, i wanna scratch under your Jake the dog's chin he looks freindly
also all your cats are adorable, i like molly, she seems quite a charming character
cheers

whoa gorgeous animals!! I especially love, love, love cats. I have 2 male cats who are now 14 1/2.

IMG_0067.jpg

Very close brothers and they do have love and hate relationship. :giggle:

whoa gorgeous animals!! I especially love, love, love cats. I have 2 male cats who are now 14 1/2.

Very close brothers and they do have love and hate relationship. :giggle:
Nice cats. They have very interesting markings.

Nice cats. They have very interesting markings.

Thank you dear! You can tell which one is Oreo (if you look at the head) :giggle: and Conan who always looked after his brother Oreo when they were kitten. Oreo was just a crier and Conan would always come and protect him, hence the name Conan.

Edit: "Conan" the Barbarian

AUSSIE ~ Beautiful kitties!

CATMANDU ~ I love your BLACK and WHITE but i SEE that you do have DARK GREY and WHITE too? :shock: CUTE fuzzy furfaces!

My sweet paranoia Kitty who dislikes to be near my kids, strangers, relatives but only me and my hubby. Tavish feels more comfortable to be with me than my hubby. Tavish knows my hubby's mood when he feels like teasing Tavish sometimes. My girl is so desperate to pet on my tavish. So I decided to get the shrimps that Tavish went so crazy for the shrimps. When Tavish came to the bowl and knew we were there, and he didn't care about us anymore! My girl did pet on Tavish for a short time then He ate his shrimps. <3.. My other two kitties aren't crazy about the shrimps. WHEW! Shrimps are damn expensive! I bought the shrimps for Tavish only.

AUSSIE ~ Beautiful kitties!

CATMANDU ~ I love your BLACK and WHITE but i SEE that you do have DARK GREY and WHITE too? :shock: CUTE fuzzy furfaces!

That's right Conan has grey/white fur and very silky fur. The picture is a bit dark so it looks like both cats have black and white fur. I had them when they were 4 weeks old! They were so small and fuzzy. Oreo loves being around with babies and kids whereas Conan likes to hide. :lol:

Btw, your Tavern is spoiled!!!!

Back