Picture of your pets

He woke up from being the patch on. He was very calm and waiting for everyone to laugh it off. heheh

The look on the cat's face remind me of the time my dad put his glasses on my dog's face... The dog had a face of "Woha.... everything looks different." He was disappointed when dad removed the glasses... but again, I suppose my dog had sight problems all his life before the eye removal surgery.

18379_1201286604368_1594656448_30467562_2247056_n.jpg

Most recent picture of the dog with my family.

If I find a pet-friendly place in Vancouver, I am looking at a corgi. :D

He's still alive. ;)

I just said "had" because he got no eyes now. :) He's happier now than he ever had been oddly after the surgeries-- which makes the vet thinks it's a life-long thing.

nice dog :) May I ask why he doesn't have eyes? What happened?:aw:

He's still alive. ;)

I just said "had" because he got no eyes now. :) He's happier now than he ever had been oddly after the surgeries-- which makes the vet thinks it's a life-long thing.

:o im soooooo sorrrrry! Iam glad that your doggie is happeier now. maybe it did bother him before.

He's still alive. ;)

He's beautiful. both eyes? how is he doing with no eyes. just curious. is he pure a husky doggie?

Wow.

Glad the bear still fear people and noises.

Hope it stays that way.

Almost all black bears are whimps unless you get between them and their food or cubs. This one is so friendly I am pretty sure I could pet it......but I haven't tried. He walked about 5 ft from me one time and started sniffing, then got bored and walked off.

Wow TXgolfer, Bubba looks like he'd be fun to play catch with. :)

Getting him in the truck to go to the vet is a B^*%#$:lol:

He drinks beer too. Used to have a kegerator on the deck but he kept drinking from it at night. It was funny....but then it hit me...do I really want to encounter a drunk bear? Keg is inside now.

Sorry it took so long to reply:

nice dog :) May I ask why he doesn't have eyes? What happened?:aw:

Stray cat got into the backyard and hid in the bush, and scratched his eyes about 5 or so years ago. A vet said just to keep it clean and keep him on antibiotics. It wasn't for 2-3 years afterward, when we changed vets, before a Swedish vet said the first vet should had done an operation to save the eye by implanting a new lens. However the infection got so bad, it needed to be removed.

:o im soooooo sorrrrry! Iam glad that your doggie is happeier now. maybe it did bother him before.

Yeah, we noticed he is happier than he was as a puppy, which led the vet to think he might has been near-sighted his entire life.

He's beautiful. both eyes? how is he doing with no eyes. just curious. is he pure a husky doggie?

Shiba Inu. :)

First eye got removed after a bad bout with infection-induced glaucoma, then second eye got cataract, and we decided to keep his life-stress free... that it's better for him to be blind than to be near-sighted.

Back