Picture of your children Prom Pictures

Originally posted by XxSwEeTyxX
Wow you look so great. i could be remeber about you so mcuh since hs years well i already miss you Milly!

thanks.. and who are you? lemme play this guess who... tiff?

I'm the one on the left and my prom date on the right is Jimmy aka Jamesx007.

30065080.jpg

Last edited:
luckyx13x

You look great in that picture. You must be have a marevlous time that night. Weren't you in a good behave ? :naughty:

I remember, when I was in Senior prom. We had a party after the prom. I got home at 4 a.m. My mom was freaking out ! She was extremely worried, where I was.

During 1970's do not have any technology like today. We do have a pager or relay service. :( Poor my Mom.

Now, I realized how my Mom felt. I would be crack up if I dont hear from my kids after midnight.

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
luckyx13x

You look great in that picture. You must be have a marevlous time that night. Weren't you in a good behave ? :naughty:

I remember, when I was in Senior prom. We had a party after the prom. I got home at 4 a.m. My mom was freaking out ! She was extremely worried, where I was.

During 1970's do not have any technology like today. We do have a pager or relay service. :( Poor my Mom.

Now, I realized how my Mom felt. I would be crack up if I dont hear from my kids after midnight.

~ Sabrina

Well, thank you for the kind comment. I had a GREAT time that night and Jimmy made a good date. :) I was a good little angel. :angel:

I host post-prom party at my grandfather's beach house and everybody had a great time. My mom wasn't worrying because I was at my grandpop's. :-D

Few weeks later after my senior prom, my boyfriend Chris's kid sister went to senior prom with her boyfriend, Kyle. After she showed me the dress and how excited she look. I realized my prom days are over and I already feel old! haha. :)

It's nice to have appericated the memories and have something to look back on.

Here's another prom picture at my Junior prom with my boyfriend, Chris.

Last edited:
I did went to my Prom last year by myself, few months after calling off engangement. I do have other that I went in 1998 somewhere, here is pic from last years prom...

My younger son had prom last Friday. It was so beautiful weather and made me tearing my eyes to see them.

Attachments

• prom2.jpg
    prom2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 29
  • prom3.jpg
    prom3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
wow sabrina.. you have beautiful pictures of your son with his gf or friend.. ahh I miss prom.. I went to prom twice when I was in high school. Also I went to other formal dances such as winterball and homecoming heh. I can post prom and other formal dance pics of me in here when I can. :)

Kalista said:
My younger son had prom last Friday. It was so beautiful weather and made me tearing my eyes to see them.

Soooo beautiful!!! I'm not looking forward for my daughter to be in her senior year and her prom.. :cry: but I've got 9 more years to spend with her before she goes on her own.

Kalista said:

wow, they are beautiful couple.... You must be proud mother of your son.... :thumb:

When will they getting married? I guess they have been engaged for a long time... Right?

Back