Picture of your children Prom Pictures

SilenceGold

Yes, they had a marvelous time at the cruise in Boston. The night view was awesome. It was really good memorize for them ! ;)

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
SilenceGold

Yes, they had a marvelous time at the cruise in Boston. The night view was awesome. It was really good memorize for them ! ;)

~ Sabrina

Who paid for their cruise?

You rarely can get anything special like that down here in Arkansas unless you count going to a creek in the middle of the mountains and park there watching for sharks to swim by. :p

OoOoO. i dont have a prom pictures lately. cuz i've never been in prom, oh well..

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
OoOoO. i dont have a prom pictures lately. cuz i've never been in prom, oh well..

That is too bad. I had a prom twice at High School during Junior and Senior years. We had a real marvelous time ! :D It was a good memorizes !

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Who paid for their cruise?

You rarely can get anything special like that down here in Arkansas unless you count going to a creek in the middle of the mountains and park there watching for sharks to swim by. :p

Sorry, I did not see this question. I miss alot of threads since the member replied and posted a lot. I could not even catch them up.

creek in the middle of the mountains. What did the prom High School students do there ? Did not wear the fancy dress, flowers, dance, etc... It is something different than Northeastern.

~ Sabrina

Sorry, I did not see this question. I miss alot of threads since the member replied and posted a lot. I could not even catch them up.

creek in the middle of the mountains. What did the prom High School students do there ? Did not wear the fancy dress, flowers, dance, etc... It is something different than Northeastern.

~ Sabrina

lol..

Well, I wore black jeans, black boots, white dress shirt with bola (I used the same one to my wedding), and black jacket. I even wore my cowboy hat! :p

My date had wore a white dress all the way down to her ankle.

What I was talking about the creeks up in the mountains. It's just an excuse to spend time alone and talk. I never did that but I heard other kids saying, "We both are going up there to see if we can see any sharks." It's just a figure of speech as an excuse that they might have sex. :p

My date had wore a white dress all the way down to her ankle.

She tried to protect from you to rub her legs after the Prom night. ;) Weren't you a good behave ?

~ Sabrina

She tried to protect from you to rub her legs after the Prom night. ;) Weren't you a good behave ?

~ Sabrina

Yes, I was bored since it was all hearing people.

My date rarely really talked to me. :p

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
LOL I dont have any kids. But I went to my prom JR and SR year...

Here my senior prom pix :P.

OOps I forgot add pix argh :D

Attachments

• prom99.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 171
Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yes, I was bored since it was all hearing people.

My date rarely really talked to me. :p

Awwwwwww Poor you. SG... Dance with her all the night ;)

Irish Devil Dog

You looked so beautiful in Prom picture :D I can't find my Prom picture. I was skinny at that time. :(

:shock: my daughter ? she went to prom ? ! she is NOT 5 yrs old YET. :eek: j/k

but i ll be happy to give u a link to some photos of my daughter.

:cool:

Thought she is the Princess ;) Look forward to seeing her pix in children photo thread.

Thought she is the Princess ;) Look forward to seeing her pix in children photo thread.

oh yes she is MY PRINCESS ! i love her to death...

Awwwwwww Poor you. SG... Dance with her all the night ;)

Nah..she was too chatty that she wanted to sit around and chat with her friends.

Back