Picture of your children Prom Pictures

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Nah..she was too chatty that she wanted to sit around and chat with her friends.

:ugh: That is very rude to leave you out ! :(

If I see you to sit alone. I would ask you. ;) I will be a good behave as long as I will be not closer to you. :naughty:

Attachments

• dance.gif
    dance.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 281
Originally posted by Sabrina
:ugh: That is very rude to leave you out ! :(

If I see you to sit alone. I would ask you. ;) I will be a good behave as long as I will be not closer to you. :naughty:

No I think you would be worried about how I dance...especially when I do it too much charming.

I went to prom several times during my high school time. My children are way too young (only 4 and 1 1/2 years olds) to attend right now. :ugh:

hotties.jpg
moddess.gif

daprilz and Missy

Wow your pictures are gorgeous !! Thanks for your sharing pictures with us.

Sabrina

:shock: its been 19 years ago that i graduated.. :| time flies.. and getting old..

Originally posted by Sabrina
daprilz and Missy

Wow your pictures are gorgeous !! Thanks for your sharing pictures with us.

Sabrina

thanks and welcome! :D

Originally posted by Oddball
:werd: You are not only one. Maybe we will go to post prom party someday? LOL Of course, we are old farties. haha

:rofl: Oddball -- GOOD IDEA! and we can name it "the Old Fart's prom"! hahahahah

great pixs Sabrina! thanks for sharing those with us :D its been YEARS since ive been to the prom LOL over 13 years ago now :-x

u know thats not a bad idea Some of ius to go to a prom again.. would be KEWL to do that stroll down memory lane and have a bit of fun who knows this would be MUCH better than any other ones :) ehehhe

I'm too young to have kids whose pictures that I can post on the web. Unfortunately, I never went to the prom when I was in high school. :(

Wow Silence Gold,

You were gorgeous and handsome in that outfit ! Were you playing in Wild Wild West movie ? :lol:

Thanks for your sharing your prom picture with us. Be careful, the ladies would drool and damage their keyboards. It is your responsbility to pay for their keyboards. ;)

prom

This was my prom, Juniors, class of 2004 hosted this prom on April 25th.

it was so awesome. The food was so delicious. The deejay was amazing. The horse carriage was so wonderful with a plan, but I was in the horse carriage with a great friend of mine. Hers name is Stephanie. Me in the red suit.

Attachments

• lezstephygoofy.jpg
    lezstephygoofy.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
me, kortney, and ellie.

Im sure you all people aware that ellie is a member in this.

we're best friends, gotta to love her.

Attachments

• lezkortellyprom.jpg
    lezkortellyprom.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 103
Back