pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get happiness soon with your new man ,Ginger.He seems like an understanding man.

thanks..i met him online in 2004 then met him in person for first time in 2005 then met him again most recently. he is very understanding and a sweet man.. but i am just taking my time.. not in a hurry, tho.. :)

This is the most recent picture of me;
di1aj3.jpg

Blue house is on the left
Red house is on the right
Where is the White house?

This is the most recent picture of me;
di1aj3.jpg

Blue house is on the left
Red house is on the right
Where is the White house?

You have the classic model looks - have anyone ever approach you with modeling offers?

You reminded me of James Dean :)

uh?

Blue is a Democrat party.
Red is a Republican party.

White is a, uh hmm, white house where a U.S. President lives. It's far front of the Capitol.

Oh yeah, that's James Dean's son. Gee, I didn't know that his father had an affair. He must be a new famous hottie boy. Here are two pictures:

JamesD2.jpg

JamesD1.jpg

here my most recently pic, it was taken on Oct 28, ha

n98200468_30187507_4876.jpg

You have the classic model looks - have anyone ever approach you with modeling offers?

You reminded me of James Dean :)
I was going to say the same thing.. he looks like James Dean, that's for sure.

mmmm im going to walmart to try to get my new webcam so i can put up my pic soon and how do i post my pic on here? so alot of you will know what i look like.. im glad that i join on here... i sure to make alot of friends :fingersx:

Damn! authentic is hot stuff. :naughty: He should be a male model he got the looks. ;)

meteachterps-- You look gorgeous!! :)

Mann_K05-- I had no idea you are so young, You are such a cutie. ;)

OldNavyGirl-- You must been so flattering that you got a kiss from a dolphin. :giggle:

Wokamuka-- You're cute dude. :)

Freakycat--new guy?? hope he treats you well. ;)

Now.. who's the new guy???? :)

his name is Earl.. :)

Damn! authentic is hot stuff. :naughty: He should be a male model he got the looks. ;)

meteachterps-- You look gorgeous!! :)

OldNavyGirl-- You must been so flattering that you got a kiss from a dolphin. :giggle:

Wokamuka-- You're cute dude. :)

Freakycat--new guy?? hope he treats you well. ;)

yes but we r just dating..like i posted previously that im taking my time. :)

Gosh!!!!! I"m soooo JEALOUS!!!!!! dolphins are my favorite!!!! Ive been down south for many times scuba diving and never met one just yet... One day!!!! great picture by the way!!! smile

his name is Earl.. :)

yes but we r just dating..like i posted previously that im taking my time. :)

Ginger!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for ya at last and you are right, take your time as I believe in this quote "Love is Patience"..... just enjoy each moment together not to think toooo far ahead smile... Live for Today!!!

whoohoo!!! :dance:

GraduationUofA001.jpg

Geek in glasses

GraduationUofA013.jpg

These were both taken last week at graduation from university

GraduationUofA001.jpg

Geek in glasses

GraduationUofA013.jpg

These were both taken last week at graduation from university

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What was your major?? wishing you all the best of luck in your future!!

ackk I didn't realize you are from Canada too!!! whoohoo!!!

:ty: :) what do you think how old I am WHEn you look at? j/c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back