pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokamuka @ Cox : July 4, 2007

(Still fine tuning it.)

WOW! That is awesome! You did a good job making this. The scenery of Wales are so beautiful. It remind me of the moors in Devon. We are planning to move to Devon to live next year. You look like a nice young man. Thanks for sharing your pictures and movie. :)

Found these on my compy. :)

idk.png

prezzie.png

bench.png

Let's see...

It's me!!

Visiting my friend Sarah in Toronto last month.
I wasnt confused, just squinting :) the sun was in my eyes.

(Still fine tuning it.)

Awesome - wish I know how to make this website - 10/10. Will you teach me how to do it - won't you?

Do you understand Welsh Language? I am half welsh, It is very difficult language but my family speak it more than English in Wales.

Very beautiful - once again.

It's me!!

Visiting my friend Sarah in Toronto last month.
I wasnt confused, just squinting :) the sun was in my eyes.

I thought you were a man :jaw: anyways you look pretty

if you want a recent pic of me there is one here on AD but you have to find it and no it is not in this thread. Its the only pic you'll find of me not wearing my MPW hat or my sunglasses.

if you want a recent pic of me there is one here on AD but you have to find it and no it is not in this thread. Its the only pic you'll find of me not wearing my MPW hat or my sunglasses.

I know where that picture is ;) if you want a hint, you should pay me first ;)

Here's a pictures of me. :D

Attachments

• March-9--2005.jpg
    March-9--2005.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 51
  • neko-013.jpg
    neko-013.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 37
  • neko-004.jpg
    neko-004.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 31
This is my daughter, Hope, and me...

LorHopesmal.jpg

Hope is the overly-dramatic redhead. :aw:

Last saturday, i bought a used webcam for 10 dollars from Craig's List Advertising and it does not have a CD for it to download the webcam driver. The webcam is Logitech Quickcam Express. And i downloaded the drivers from internet and it works great and took two snapshots myself. And in my mind says why not post my pixies here for update!! :giggle: hee hee Since, i have been on testostrone hormone for my transistioning of being Transman myself and my face appearance has lot of changing since 2001 - big differences to become FTM as Transman!!!

Attachments

• Mikel2 10-13-07.jpg
    Mikel2 10-13-07.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Mikel 10-13-07.jpg
    Mikel 10-13-07.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 24
Me with my messy hair

1415696310_f5830fa3b5_b.jpg

1b-1.jpg

I'd like to pay you $2,500 to picture JClarke's house ... and hand those pictures to me, and I'll advertise it. Now, you are become a true paparazzi. :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back