pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised that you are 21 because you look 13 years old. Oh boy, I am 102 years old. Sigh!

*chuckles*

well, actually, you make me feel so better because I knew I will live a bit of longer in future. Stay young is a such nice. ;)

Hmm? how come you feel so old, besides, i do not think you are really a hudnred years? :D

and.. there was a drink I held in the picture was my first alcoholic beverage on my 21st birthday.^_^

Gee. I think that it is time for me to show you my black & white pictures. You are lucky that you got the colorful pictures nowadays. Sigh! Here are some of my photos. My friend is helping me with the photographs.

2picture.jpg

3picture.jpg

4picture.jpg

5picture.jpg

That's me. My wife was 40 years old when she had a tuberculosis. I hardly remember if it was the problem.

6picture.jpg

I still live this house in the country. The old shady house is gone. My country is starting to change into a busy town with new roads. Tsk! Tsk! Too many babies born in our country that create our problems in the future.

Gee. I think that it is time for me to show you my black & white pictures. You are lucky that you got the colorful pictures nowadays. Sigh! Here are some of my photos. My friend is helping me with the photographs.

2picture.jpg

3picture.jpg

4picture.jpg

5picture.jpg

That's me. My wife was 40 years old when she had a tuberculosis. I hardly remember if it was the problem.

6picture.jpg

I still live this house in the country. The old shady house is gone. My country is starting to change into a busy town with new roads. Tsk! Tsk! Too many babies born in our country that create our problems in the future.

Aww, I love old times/days. I miss those days and would love to live these days. I can imagine those days - all the landscapes and everywhere were soo beautiful before they started boomin'. Love those ladies' dresses and hats. I just wish that I was born in old times just like these pictures you were showin'.

In every time when I went in any musuem or history that they show old times and how each city was built, I started to cry - not really cry, but teary eyes. I know all these old days were gone and never to be seen again. I like those days better than modern days. Thanks for sharin' your photos and thought they are great ! You look so handsome when you were young man, by the way. :)

In the Sunset

Here's a pic of me with my boyfriend at Myrtle Beach in Oct 2007.

sunset.jpg

:ty: :) what do you think how old I am WHEn you look at? j/c

You look like you're 14 years old honestly!!

webexplorer--Gee man I love those pictures you just shown. ;)

RDC_girl-- Congratulations girl ^5!!

Webexplorer I can't see your face in that picture, even with my own miscroscope.

Went to San Francisco for Thanksgiving. Had a great time at the city's 50th International Auto Show, Cirque du Soleil Kooza show, and the "hustle and bustle" of a large metropolitan area. My brother-in-law took an iPhone picture of me at Dolores Park last Saturday.

DoloresPark24Nov07.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What was your major?? wishing you all the best of luck in your future!!

ackk I didn't realize you are from Canada too!!! whoohoo!!!

Thanks :) I am an Education student with a Math Major English minor. OMG I am a nerd lol.

Yeah I am in Alberta :) COLD ALBERTA lol

2picture.jpg

3picture.jpg

4picture.jpg

5picture.jpg

6picture.jpg

wow, what an awesome picture! So, are you really a hundred and two years old? For real? Mm, its hard to believe. :)

If it's true, you should be happy that you made it to be more than 100 years to live. lol ;)

I can't figure this out. LOL

R

Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or TinyPic - Share The Experience!™ and upload your picture. Copy the link that has [*IMG] tag (without the *) and then come back to here and then click on the icon that has mountains and sun in the picture (right below the left arrow icon to undo) - its right above the box where you type in. You will see a window that asks you to type in the URL of your image. Paste the URL (web address) and then click on OK and then submit your picture.

I asked Nick to see if he is your boyfriend's brother. :fingersx:
Then, he said NO.
:laugh2:
By the way, sweet couple picture!

Har har very funny :lol:

Nick and Arthur do look sort of alike but they're completely different if you see them in person.

Great continuation of more good photos! :thumb: to y'all.... ;)

The 'black and white' photos...is great to see (always enjoy looking at 'em as well to the historical statement(s) within a black ~n~ white photo)--thanks for sharing that Webexplorer.... ;)

As for the rest: Great photos!!

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back