Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
104goeb.jpg

My walk today. We went about 2/3 of a mile, but I am exhausted.

Congrats!!! I hope to get more walking in this next week. The wind today would have blown me over and I ain't little.

Congrats!!! I hope to get more walking in this next week. The wind today would have blown me over and I ain't little.

Thanks. Yes it was windy here today too! Also very warm, in the seventies.

Jiro, you look so fag, I almost hit you. :D
Did you remember when I told you that you look fag, and then you hit me with your purse. :shock: By the way it was good moments. :cool2:

Every inch of me is covered. I don't see how I could be more modest. :confused:

Heh,being modest to means means no bright colour since I am not trying to stand out.

Of course... my hats would make me stand out. So I am a hypocrite. :p

:thumb::rockon:
Botts, your tie die is like, sooo kewl. I love tie die. Your shoes are wonderful. Thanks for the cool pic.

Jiro, you and your friend look like you are having fun. She is very cute. Just friends only?

Jiro, Your friend and you wear ladies' hats. :lol:
don't tell me you never wore ladies' hats :lol:

I knew you were a pimp! :lol: Look at you with your plastic bling.
lol!!! you could tell it was a plastic bling?! dammit! the chinaman told me it would easily pass off as real bling! :mad2:

Jiro, you look so fag, I almost hit you. :D
Did you remember when I told you that you look fag, and then you hit me with your purse. :shock: By the way it was good moments. :cool2:
:slap:

:smoking:

Jiro, you and your friend look like you are having fun. She is very cute. Just friends only?

yep. very good time. there are several other people as well. and yes we are good friends. she has bf which makes it weirder. Her bf is a friend of mine from my high school.... WEIRD! love the small world though!

Botts, your tie die is like, sooo kewl. I love tie die. Your shoes are wonderful. Thanks for the cool pic.

Thank you. I got those shoes as early birthday from my daughter.

I love my tie dye too. (Tell Souggy a secret I have a lot of retinal damage and I see the bright tie dye pretty well and it makes me happy. And don't worry about me thinking you a hypocrite. :) )

my friend just posted this up..... a halloween pix. I'm a tranny! :eek3:

15841_220149044688_508499688_4114031_3497765_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back