Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have too much of recently photo like everyday

excuse me mr....are you jealous of my goodlookingness bahahahaha:laugh2:

th_l_17c0642cbab69b74d271265fd8b32383.jpg

I adore capturing my son's hilarious facial expressions :) he will be four in January!

th_l_7297c7aaef8418a12cf5d187b3a7c92a.jpg

Great picture, Birdie. your boy is lucky to hang out with his awesome two boy cousins. =)

birdie, you have a cute son :)

Aw, thank you! He looks nothing like me (and his dad) but I know he belongs to me because of his temper and smart mouth :shock:

He belongs to you is that matters :)

I was in a hurry to put make up on my face then we zoom to the halloween party. It was a nice party. I tried not to look too scary for my boy. My girl is a little tougie girl.

sbnecl.jpg

I was in a hurry to put make up on my face then we zoom to the halloween party. It was a nice party. I tried not to look too scary for my boy. My girl is a little tougie girl.

sbnecl.jpg

Very nice picture. Are you wearing plaid All Stars?

Very nice picture. Are you wearing plaid All Stars?

Thanks. no it was Vans sneakers. I do have allstars. My girl said Vans sneakers look better to match with my old bridesmaid dress. :giggle: I didn't want to wear high heel shoes when i am with kids. you know?

Feline, you looks scary. You're making my pants wet. :lol:

Frisky you guys look like you had fun. You look stunning.... minus the scary makup lol.

Yes Kids had fun. They got sick of getting pictures of them too many that day. so thank you. ;)

:wag: @ FF's pix.

*saving pix to my private collection* :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back