Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Jiro...Just because I'm a cluck cluck cluck.

Lemme think about it okay but not now.

lol! how about... a TINNNYYYY pix? :lol:

HMMM, not TINNNNNNNYYYYY pix...I will think of something else, Ahh I know.

I'm not going to tell ya.

Not now, much later later later.

Peace

Oh, I've been thinking about it but I don't think so, I change my mind again.

It's just that *shrug*.

Peace ;)

This is an old (2006) picture of me with my hubby, son, daughter and mother. Hope it comes through. It was taken on the front deck of our house in Missouri before we moved back to Florida.

I didn't know how to put a picture in my post except to attach it. Kids are much taller now and I have lost 50 pounds since this picture. Daughter is now 15 and 6'4 1/2" and son is 14 and 6'1". Hubby is 6'5". I'm the short one at 5'5".

I didn't know how to put a picture in my post except to attach it. Kids are much taller now and I have lost 50 pounds since this picture. Daughter is now 15 and 6'4 1/2" and son is 14 and 6'1". Hubby is 6'5". I'm the short one at 5'5".

Bad news. I see no picture.

Never mind. I found it on the preceding page. Nice family grouping and beautiful scenery.

No No No No No. She is too dangerous to be videoed. Otherwise, she will crack the video clip on your screen, and she will kidnap you into her video clip for sure. She will feed you, Jiro, in a big cage in her bedroom.

No No No No No. She is too dangerous to be videoed. Otherwise, she will crack the video clip on your screen, and she will kidnap you into her video clip for sure.

I want her to kidnap me

OMG... you guys are crazy.. I would post my video skills on here.. but.. i think thats worse then pictures..and since im so darn stealable. i need to protect myself..buttttttttt i have a vlog in asl on my blog and.. orrrrr... i'll post one up on fb if you ask nicely ;)
oo and jiro...stealing you..mm i'll pass darlin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back