Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
horseback riding as always :D it's at Red Canyon

7025_885731425049_8825246_49763382_308539_n.jpg

Really cool pic Jiro! We have decided to go on a 'horse riding' holiday, hopefully next year. We just can't make up our minds on where to go.
It's a toss up between Spain, France and the USA. :hmm:

Photo3.jpg

I've not been awake long, I'm still in bed and I haven't brushed my hair...!

I love your hair!! ahh! I want to dye it violet orrrrr... violet streaks.. would be soo cool!

Thanks violet! My mum doesn't like it..she kept questioning me today, what do you think job interviewers will think, blah blah...why are you doing it? She thinks I'm having some sort of mental crisis...fair enough, I'm prone to compulsive behaviour and changing my mind a lot..but it can never just be that I never did these things as a teenager, and now I'm 24 and old enough, I can. Maybe I'm reliving my youth as I hated being a teenager and my bf at the time never let me do anything like that!

Here is a pic of it straightened, it's frizz-city otherwise (excuse the bad skin).
Photo4.jpg

It's special effects cupcake pink diluted with some toner, over bleached hair.

Thanks violet! My mum doesn't like it..she kept questioning me today, what do you think job interviewers will think, blah blah...why are you doing it? She thinks I'm having some sort of mental crisis...fair enough, I'm prone to compulsive behaviour and changing my mind a lot..but it can never just be that I never did these things as a teenager, and now I'm 24 and old enough, I can. Maybe I'm reliving my youth as I hated being a teenager and my bf at the time never let me do anything like that!

Here is a pic of it straightened, it's frizz-city otherwise (excuse the bad skin).
Photo4.jpg

It's special effects cupcake pink diluted with some toner, over bleached hair.

I like it.. But if you like it.. then who cares! :D you go for it girl!

Actually, I can see a chair, just slightly on the left side of the first pic, I bet, Jiro doesn't like hard top chairs, no?

:hmm: I thought that was somebody's backpack.

Really cool pic Jiro! We have decided to go on a 'horse riding' holiday, hopefully next year. We just can't make up our minds on where to go.
It's a toss up between Spain, France and the USA. :hmm:

those countries are equally great. hard choice indeed!

:hmm: No chairs in Salt Lake City Airport.

Actually, I can see a chair, just slightly on the left side of the first pic, I bet, Jiro doesn't like hard top chairs, no?

Doesn't seem like one to me, perhaps, these chairs in Jiro's area was full... and he has no choice to sit beside the window

there were plenty of seats but I sat next to window because of power plug. had to recharge my laptop while I waited 2-3 hours for next flight.

Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area @ Southern Nevada

I never seen there. Did you visit Bryce Canyon? I had been there. That s beautiful scenery.

I never seen there. Did you visit Bryce Canyon? I had been there. That s beautiful scenery.

nope. that is about 5 hours away from Vegas

try to find me in this pix. me at Atlantic City

7025_886200964089_8825246_49786875_6636337_n.jpg

7025_886200934149_8825246_49786870_499573_n.jpg

try to find me in this pix. me at Atlantic City

7025_886200964089_8825246_49786875_6636337_n.jpg

7025_886200934149_8825246_49786870_499573_n.jpg

You are either crouched in the middle, or it is a statue, and since I am blind in one eye, I demand credit either way!

You are either crouched in the middle, or it is a statue, and since I am blind in one eye, I demand credit either way!
n the first picture - Jiro is lying flat next to the guy in the blue coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back