Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH*!!!! CONGRATS!!! The day I found out - many moons ago - my life was just full of JOY! Some 21 years later my son still brings me joy! My warmest congratulations!

Thank you very much. I am sure my daughter will bring me the same joy.

Last edited:
KristiKaelei.jpg

Here's me with my friend at the party.
Looking good, Kaelei! :thumb:

ha ha your avatar is funny! jclarke you must have been a good ball at party. ;) good picture.

Bott, I'd vote for you for prom queen so that you could have a tiara. ;)

Here's the award winning cub scout cake:

sallylou-albums-me-picture3938-knifecake.jpg

That's a Swiss Army knife, in case you can't tell.

Proud trophy winner:

sallylou-albums-me-picture3939-proudwithtrophy.jpg

Such an exciting event! :cool2:

qp2umd.jpg

Here is the picture LDNanna wanted to see. This is my shirt from ASLTees. It is very comfortable and I am really grateful that this business went out of its' way to get me a very large t shirt.

Great shirt! Like the sparkly glasses, too.

Your cub scout is very cute! And looks proud as well.

Botts! I LOVE it. You look great and you got a great fit... Troys art is fun. We both got the long sleeved blue one. Mine says deaf pride. Meant to ask for "late" word in front of it. Thanks for posting by request. I "almost" hug you. lol

Botts! I LOVE it. You look great and you got a great fit... Troys art is fun. We both got the long sleeved blue one. Mine says deaf pride. Meant to ask for "late" word in front of it. Thanks for posting by request. I "almost" hug you. lol

Thanks. I really like it. Don't forget to show us your when your opposible thumbed husband comes home. :lol:

<< --------------------------------------------------------

<< --------------------------------------------------------

You looked familiar to me in that recent picture then I realized you totally did an "Austin Powers" pose. The glasses, teethy smile, and a girl under each armpit :cool2: shagadelic baby!

You looked familiar to me in that recent picture then I realized you totally did an "Austin Powers" pose. The glasses, teethy smile, and a girl under each armpit :cool2: shagadelic baby!

OMG he DOES!!!! :laugh2: but I love the news pix :naughty:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back