Photoshop Q & A

--yea man--

--don't worry abt it-i been doing that since many years and never get single suspection or caught...-just don't talk abt it or sell it-just keep it for yourself-and what you aim screen anme?? talk me online..

Originally posted by knoble
I've never seen PS version 1!!! the earliest version I've used was 4. Must be strange to see v1 and would luv to seen it!!!

I must say photoshop package is probably one of my fav to work on.

I dont know abt Firework? I still think photoshop works well with web especially the latest version with more functions and features
Fireworks is a different program made for different reasons. Photoshop is Adobe. Fireworks is Macromedia. Fireworks is good for creating animated GIFs. Adobe does have a program similar to that and it's Imageready. Imageready is sorta complicated compared to Fireworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear not long time ago, that Adobe tried sue over Macromedia that Adobe cliam Macromedia's Flash 5 is bit similar as Photoshop 6. :crazy:

Originally posted by illustrator
I hear not long time ago, that Adobe tried sue over Macromedia that Adobe cliam Macromedia's Flash 5 is bit similar as Photoshop 6. :crazy:
I don't even see any similarities between Flash and Photoshop!?

making a 3D image using Photoshop is realy not that hard.... This is what I made..I let the last letter like that..so you'll figure the trick..I used the pen tool...

Attachments

• smelly.jpg
    smelly.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 100
Re: --yea man--

Originally posted by Xr0nX
--don't worry abt it-i been doing that since many years and never get single suspection or caught...-just don't talk abt it or sell it-just keep it for yourself-and what you aim screen anme?? talk me online..

Sure, lettme talk to you and flash my FBI badge at you.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't even see any similarities between Flash and Photoshop!?

They sure did... Gee, I need find the artlice what they were report...

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
making a 3D image using Photoshop is realy not that hard.... This is what I made..I let the last letter like that..so you'll figure the trick..I used the pen tool...

You use pen tool? Keep practice then you able to manage well in Illustrator. ;)

Actually I mastered*ego kicks in...:naughty:* pen tool in adobe Illustrator years ago.. it's pretty easy..compared to the pen tool in Photoshop...

I agree with katziechickie, Smelly! ;)

Who died and made you the king of Abode Illustrator, ILL? LOL
You still haven't answered my question about masking that was clear to me. Do you know about masking in Illustrator or not? :)

and for this, I made in PS7..using pen tool and brush tool..

Attachments

• joker.gif
    joker.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by illustrator
They sure did... Gee, I need find the artlice what they were report...

Adobe filed the suit in August 2000, alleging that the user interface of Macromedia's Flash Web animation tool infringed on Adobe's patent for "tabbed palettes," a feature that allows users of design software to rearrange the work space on the PC screen.

http://news.com.com/2100-1040-898061.html

Yea, just like if an OS comes out with a start menu style, Microsoft will be sue happy.

Real Smart

I must say offering a full version of Adobe PSD to the whole world is really a bright idea. Please edit that post Rob and dont do anything else stupid like that! Your gonna get your ass in trouble. At least be discreet or only to close people THAT YOU KNOW. WTF!?

I used to learn alot moe about photoshop stuff, i always love add colour on stuff seem more fun! :thumb:

Back