Photos of Chicago, IL

^^^^^^^^

You make it look exactly like where I would like to live.

Wish it didn't have such a high crime rate.

That high crime rate usually happens at night. Daytime crime isn't too common down there. And as for the last few pictures, I discovered that quite by accident, as I'd never been there before.

Good pics. I hope you enjoyed your bike ride. We drove to a state park yesterday, beautiful day for it.

Today's pictures were taken in three different parts of downtown Chicago, and they were taken on Clark, Madison, and between Madison and Washington, as well as Canal.

A side note on this picture here: it's the same bridge I took photos from on 9/20.

Wow im digging the inside buildings shots! Thanks for sharing

Today's photos are of my new area I'm currently living in. These photos cover Lake Michigan to the east all the way to Broadway and Wilson eastward, with some photos north of Lawrence Ave up to Argyle.

Today's photos are of my new area I'm currently living in. These photos cover Lake Michigan to the east all the way to Broadway and Wilson eastward, with some photos north of Lawrence Ave up to Argyle.

I think these are some of your best photos so far , I love the bull and the one of the water. Great job!

I think these are some of your best photos so far , I love the bull and the one of the water. Great job!

I would have to agree with you on that one. These photos turned out far better than I expected. What's surprising is seeing those ducks. I didn't think there were any in that area, but that just goes to show I learn new stuff everyday.

I would have to agree with you on that one. These photos turned out far better than I expected. What's surprising is seeing those ducks. I didn't think there were any in that area, but that just goes to show I learn new stuff everyday.

Maybe the ducks are there for some of Chicago famous pizza . :giggle:

Some more photos today:

All of these were within a mile of my place.

Looks like a lot of Chinese stuff in your new area? That should make it easy to get cheap nutritious foods.

You have some beautiful buildings there , I like the work on the first photo ,
was that movie theater at one time?

Looks like a lot of Chinese stuff in your new area? That should make it easy to get cheap nutritious foods.

That would be on Argyle, 2 blocks up north. There's another neighborhood that's Asian, as well, on Kenmore.

Today's photos I used a different approach than what I usually do, and here's my result:

Very nice photos , I like the ones of the water what is that red booth, an old phone booth ?

Back