pet pev in bed?

Before my boyfriend went to Kuwait, my pet peeve was his cold feet.. I swear.. his feet soon as he got in bed were like freezers..

Now that he's been gone for 7 months, I miss those freezer feet.

So Trust me.. If your lover had to leave for a year.. eventually you'd miss whatever pet peeve in bed you had with them :)

Clean sheets and towels are always a beautiful thing, esp when they've just come out the dryer.

My pet peeve is when a mate lets his dog or cat sleep on the bed. It's not kosher :eek3:

Really?? Where can I find the rabbi who said so? :eek3:

Really?? Where can I find the rabbi who said so? :eek3:

There are plenty of rabbi’s in Hollywood who would agree with me. :ty:
It’s practical and hygienic. We should not wound our dogs and cats because we‘ve rolled on them from our varied bed activity. :giggle:

I don't know.

I've slept with a few women and there hasn't been anything that they've done that bothered me... yet. ;)

There are plenty of rabbi’s in Hollywood who would agree with me. :ty:
It’s practical and hygienic. We should not wound our dogs and cats because we‘ve rolled on them from our varied bed activity. :giggle:

Those fakes don't count!!! :nana: ...

Do you mean we would do the following...

bxp51260.jpg

or...

istockphoto_1241703_pillow_fight.jpg

or... are you just talking about this

bed11_large.jpg

so we don't roll over them??

:dunno2:

Yes, all those scenarios are exactly what I mean. (including the flat bed truck)
May I add to your gallery?

CB045155.jpg

200459807-001.jpg

42-15347273.jpg

pr26553.jpg

42-16888578.jpg

AAFQ001330.jpg

42-15345952.jpg

Pls note the hospital bed has been reserved for you.

Last edited:
Two pet peeves in bed!

1/ my second half have the tenancies to corner me in bed and likes to take over whatever she likes.

2/ Likes to have her feet twiddle in both sides, making the bed bit move and I had to stay away, trying to sleep.

Oh yes I know how you feel and I've dealt with that before and he got an earful from me. Hope your hub likes butt plug? Plug him every night before you guys go to bed. Problem solve. :h5:
HA HA HA Sure sure if he farts, butt plug culd shoot off? LMAO

Right now that gets me with my wife are as follows:

1. She bundles herself in the blankets

2. She won't share blankets at all.

3. When I get up to go to the bathroom or to get a drink, she takes my spot on the bed.

4. Soon as I get ready to go back to sleep, she wakes me up to get her a drink or to pee herself.

only one pet peeve i have is...ME! lol i cant sleep well anymore so i kept rolling and toss most of the night which ends up being annoyed with myself :-P

My ex would come to bed with greesy hair, smelly body, gross yellow teeth and think that I'm going to jump his bones!
Not!
Any man who comes in my bed will be clean need I say more?

Back