pet pev in bed?

Stealing the blanket!! I solved the problem by getting larger blanket or turn it around so the long side is across the width instead of length of the bed. That works so I can pull more of blanket to my side. :D

I dont like to cuddle while try to sleep cuz Im light sleeper and just not feel comfortable. I know Im strange, lol.

I don't really have any pet peeves in bed with my fiance Abel, but I do wish I had gotten a king size bed instead of a queen bed!

Sometimes someone pulled the blanket off me while I asleep. Hmph! :giggle:

lololol cute thread...

deafscuba98 -- man... he loves to hog the blankets. I had to pull the blanket to cover on me!! GRRRR at deafscuba98....

LOLOL other times I accidently hit him twice on his face when i was still asleep.. the first time I didn't know but the 2nd time i knew cuz i was about to wake up and saw the expression of his and I bursted out laughing and said soooo SORRY!!! lololol

Now i want to buy king blankets so he can't HOG it. GRRR we both have queen beds. :)

My ex boyfriend always move over on me and I was almost about fell off the bed from edge so I pushed him move over so he move then I move finally sleep till again he push over me away arghh so I had to wake him up and tell him please move so he did lol but now I am all alone sleep on my bed so I can sleep whatever I want sleep on bed when I go bed lol :lol:

Seeing how I'm newly single...

My pet peeve now is not having a warm body to cuddle up to. :dunno:

But it's all good now that I picked up an electric blanket... :D

Well, it's not the same but...

-Aquaman

Aquaman--get your cuddly dog to sleep in bed with you!! Its not the same as having a woman with you but its still a warm body. :D

I am NOT married nor attached... My dog sleeps on the bed with me... What he usually does is to sleep too close to me -- I think he wants to sleep on my side... Maybe I will see about switching places, so he won't try to push me off the bed, ha ha...

I am NOT married nor attached... My dog sleeps on the bed with me... What he usually does is to sleep too close to me -- I think he wants to sleep on my side... Maybe I will see about switching places, so he won't try to push me off the bed, ha ha...

Hahaha, I dont let my dog sleep with me cuz she is big enough to push me off the bed so she sleep with my son. :D My son dont mind cuz he enjoyed it alot.

Well....

Every night when I read before going to sleep, I do let her jump up on the bed. However, when it's time for the lights to go out, I tell her to get off the bed. I wouldn't want her to develop any expectations of getting to sleep on my bed every night. In the future, if I get another girlfriend, I don't think the bed's gonna be big enough for all three of us and I am NOT sleeping on the floor. :giggle:

But right now, as I wait for dawn (and for your blanket-hogging husband to show up, Silly Cat) to arrive, and breakfast to finish cooking, she's up on the bed power-napping. She really likes it up there. :cool:

-Aquaman

We have a king bed.... I dont feel nothing whenever he moves... cuz I sleep like rock... :eek3: :giggle:

M-:afro:

The reason why you sleep like a rock is because you worked all day cleaning the house and watching after your adorable kids!!!

Now, that is a lot of work right there!!

Whenever I visit my sister, I need to sleep on the couch. It is a big couch. My sis has a dog, a Great Dane/ Lab cross, he is a huge dog, more like a horse. He likes to sleep with me on the couch with me. He is easy to sleep with a lot better than my ex-wife. Hehehehe....:giggle:

Whenever I visit my sister, I need to sleep on the couch. It is a big couch. My sis has a dog, a Great Dane/ Lab cross, he is a huge dog, more like a horse. He likes to sleep with me on the couch with me. He is easy to sleep with a lot better than my ex-wife. Hehehehe....:giggle:

i used to have a great dane dog.. she sure HOG the bed! lmao! she was so sweet! :)

:rofl: ur comment cracked me up... LOL..

The reason why you sleep like a rock is because you worked all day cleaning the house and watching after your adorable kids!!!

Now, that is a lot of work right there!!

Oh yeah,:ty: :ty:

My kids always steal my energy ! !:eek3:

Lol! ! I always want a great dane ! ! But,that kind of great dane is very short life avg 6-8 yrs old !:ugh3:

Lol! ! I always want a great dane ! ! But,that kind of great dane is very short life avg 6-8 yrs old !:ugh3:

Scubaladytx,

Yes. Great Danes have very short life spans. That may be due to their huge size. They are extremely affectionate. But, they are very strong. One time, I was walking my sister's dog, It went off chasing after other dog. The leash tore off some skin off my fingers and bruised my nails. It was bad for a while but learned a lesson to hold the leash correctly. :cool:

My sister has adopted a purebreed Great Dane. I have not met her yet. My sis says that this dog is bigger than the one they have now.

I will see them during Thanksgiving. Smile...

Scubaladytx,

Yes. Great Danes have very short life spans. That may be due to their huge size. They are extremely affectionate. But, they are very strong. One time, I was walking my sister's dog, It went off chasing after other dog. The leash tore off some skin off my fingers and bruised my nails. It was bad for a while but learned a lesson to hold the leash correctly. :cool:

My sister has adopted a purebreed Great Dane. I have not met her yet. My sis says that this dog is bigger than the one they have now.

I will see them during Thanksgiving. Smile...

Ohhh no ! That must be hurt ! ! I can imagine.. if it was happen to my fingers.. Ill go crazyyy..:crazy: :run: Lol

If U see ur sis s dog and send me pix of dog.. If u dont mind ? Thanks ! ! :ty:

Back