pet pev in bed?

armymech81

Reaction score
What's something that your lover does in bed that drives you nuts?

Like for me, my wife is a small person, but as the night goes by, I find myself with the smallest part of the bed and she has the rest of the bed herself.

What I do to drive her nuts, is weird. We will both be alseep and then I will have a dream or something that will make my whole body just shake and twitch, and she calls it when my body acts like eletricity. It scares the daylights out of her and she will wake me up after that to make sure I am fine.:giggle: :giggle:

Please post away!

Maybe need purchase King Bed ..

We do conformable sleep in our king bed! lol

Peace

Haha I wish I was your wife so I can have the whole bed. My present bf take the whole bed and leaving me not so much of the bed. I had to pinched his butt to move his body over. GRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that. Also taking the whole blanket and leaving me freezing to death in the winter time. Dang men!!! :giggle:

I remmy my exh snored and it woke me up yea yea yea I am HOH. I had to pinched his butt so that he can turned to stop the snoring. Hahaha

Me and my husband, we have king size bed. Never want to use queen size bed.
Anyway, when I'm trying to get some sleep. His feet was closer to my face and sometime I feel his butt on my butt.:giggle:
When he move around and toss around and I'm trying to get sleep and not to move around. Sometime he sleep horizon and I have to move his legs out my way. I think it funny.:giggle:

Haha I wish I was your wife so I can have the whole bed. My present bf take the whole bed and leaving me not so much of the bed. I had to pinched his butt to move his body over. GRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that. Also taking the whole blanket and leaving me freezing to death in the winter time. Dang men!!! :giggle:

I remmy my exh snored and it woke me up yea yea yea I am HOH. I had to pinched his butt so that he can turned to stop the snoring. Hahaha

I think you just find an excuss to pinch ur man's butt in bed!!!:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Me and my husband, we have king size bed. Never want to use queen size bed.
Anyway, when I'm trying to get some sleep. His feet was closer to my face and sometime I feel his butt on my butt.:giggle:
When he move around and toss around and I'm trying to get sleep and not to move around. Sometime he sleep horizon and I have to move his legs out my way. I think it funny.:giggle:

She don't want a king, only a queen. Sounds like ur hubby is all over the bed, like my wife is too. I have couple pics with her sleeping with each of the kids too, it soo cute. She also likes the house hot soo I don't need to use a blanket

Yes he is all over. On either side. Oh well , I get use to it. I don't like hot. I hate it. I like it cool and must have blankie with me.
aawww it is so cute when your wife sleep with little kiddies. My kids do that when they were little.

My husband and I have queen bed. I have no problem with this bed but I don't like my husband move lot during sleep. I dont move much when i sleep. He wake me every time he move. I was saying grrr at him. We cannot get king size bed because king size bed wont fit in our room. That is suck but I really love my husband so much.

He have insomica. he don't go bed at 10 pm because of his move. He respect me. He will stay on couch and sleep and move lot until 3 or 4 am. His body will stop move. It is so werid. He walked to our bed and fall slept and no move.

We had Queen sized bed before we moved here and he would move so much while he was sleeping! THEN we moved here and we got a King sized bed and it seemed WORSE for some reason. I don't like King sized bed because it seems like we are so far away from each other and the kids always seemed to get right in between us (we have 4)... I love to cuddle so I complained about the bed so much that he decided to surprise me and switch to Queen when I was not at home!! AAWWW... THANKS!!! I do sleep a lot better even though he STILL moves so much! LOL

Another pet peeve of mine is while we are awake in bed reading or talking, he will rub his feet together and it makes a weird "noise" (feeling) and I cannot focus at all on what I am doing!!! He knows it drives me crazy so he thinks he is being funny when he does that... GRRRR!!

kmjbmama

We have a king bed.... I dont feel nothing whenever he moves... cuz I sleep like rock... :eek3: :giggle:

M-:afro:

Same with my wife as soon as she finally gets to sleep. She has yelled at me for not kissing her before I go to work. Then I tell her I did and she tried to hit me and push me away. She won't let me kiss her when she is asleep!!!! She beleives me now cause she gave me a black eye 1 time as I was giving her a kiss as she was asleep.:Owned:

We sleep on a full size bed (smaller than queen) so we don't have problem sleeping on it.

The bed sizes goes from, single, twin, full, queen, king, Cal King

We sleep on a full size bed (smaller than queen) so we don't have problem sleeping on it.

The bed sizes goes from, single, twin, full, queen, king, Cal King

A full would be too small for us. My wife takes enough of the queen and if we got a king in our last house, it wouldn't fit in the bedroom

Things I hate that he does in the bed:

**Trying to steal my heat by putting cold hands and feet between my knees, legs, etc-- this is worst when I was SOUND asleep and all suddently I got startled by icy hands! I always got mad at him for doing that to me-- and his reply is always: "but but I am cooolllddd, please please give me several minutes so i can be warmed up" and I always shot back: "BUT THEN I WILL BE COLD AND IT WILL BE MY TURN TO PUT MY ICY HANDS ON YOU!!!"

** Farting. I forbid him to fart in the bed. He once farted in the bed after he ate two bowls of chili. I flipped out when I smelled it because then the thought of all fart being absorbed in my body... EWW! So he is FORBIDDEN to fart in the bed with me. Gas-free for last one year or so.

** Smothering me with himself. He is a tall guy and he keeps pushing me of the bed because he "wants to get closer with me". I had to PUSH him. Pinching does no good. Sometime I just climb across him to sleep on the vacant side of the bed.

my pet peeves is dirty in bed.. cant stand people not wipe their feet and jumped in bed.. dirts come in bed.. ekkkkk.. my bed have to be shaked every night due to dirts and brown recluse spiders of course as i got bitten by one when i was 16.. so habit formed ever since.. shaked my bed every nite! heh.

Honestly, we don't have problems to being sleep in a full size of the bed.

But two things that I do hate when Sequoias do that in the bed; only sometime, rarely happen..

*try to push me off from the bed so he could be pig on the bed, I had to push him away but he's sweet to moving back for me..

*sometime try to steal the blanket away from me, I had to pull it back so he will know..

What a brat! But I do love him :D

Back