pet pev in bed?

i love great dane.. woofy is right that great dane is very affectionable.. our maxi was affectionable too.. i sure missed her.. :(

I dont really have any big pet peeves with my husband now. The only thing I really hate is when he farts when I am about to go to sleep. That will wake me up in a minute and then I have to start the falling asleep process again. Fortunately, he doesnt have a gas problem so it is an once in a while thing! :giggle:

We have a queen size bed and it is just right for both of us.

With my ex husband, my BIG pet peeve was that almost EVERY night, he would wake me up in the middle of the night trying to start sex. I mean it was every night unless he was sick.

Well I get the bed to myself now because I am no longer married.. But when I did have my hubbie in bed with me, I hated that he would move sooo much, that the bottom fitted sheet would always be off in the morning, and all the blankets on his side are all off the bed where my side was still neat.. LOL I could get out of bed and pull the covers up and the bed is made.. LOL..
The snoring didn't bother me.. LOL I couldnt hear it. I always liked that part of not being able to hear.

haha I used to hate when my girl (when i had one) would take my blankets, all the time, ohboy! cold NY winters even if i get my own blanket and she has her own blanket, she takes mine haha meanie, that s why i kicked her out! j/k j/k

When I have a man in my bed which is unfortunately too rare, I tell them that they cannot be on my side of the bed. The reason for this is that my body temp goes through the roof when I get in bed. I have to have a cold room because of it and I still sweat. If you get all up on me I will push you away, and wake you up. I cannot have some one on me like that. Don’t try to cuddle either. I love to be intimate and touch and hold hands and all of that but when I am trying to go to sleep…. GO AWAY!! And I will wake up if you are on me too.

We sleep on a full size bed (smaller than queen) so we don't have problem sleeping on it.

The bed sizes goes from, single, twin, full, queen, king, Cal King

oh..there is cal king?
is that a lot bigger than king?

Yeah my pet peeve is my ex wife cat using her claws on my feet while im deep asleep. Made me jump out of the bed.

Richard

I hate women to try to choke me with her arm and put her leg on me. Jeez , i need a room to breath. :pissed:

I'm single, but when I was little, I used to sleep in bed with my dad because my mom worked nights. So here's my list of Daddy Do Nots:

-Do not fart and then fan the blanket. Farting is never kosher, but especially not when you blow it in my face!

-Do not scratch my legs with your long toenails.

-Do not pull the covers off me. I will roll myself up in them and then turn the fan on high. Sucks for you, ha ha.

-Do not scoot over and put your arm under my head while I sleep. Your armpit hair in my nose is not pleasant. Neither is the smell.

The reason for this is that my body temp goes through the roof when I get in bed. I have to have a cold room because of it and I still sweat. If you get all up on me I will push you away, and wake you up. I cannot have some one on me like that. Don’t try to cuddle either. I love to be intimate and touch and hold hands and all of that but when I am trying to go to sleep…. GO AWAY!! And I will wake up if you are on me too.

I'm exactly like that too. And we have our own blankets so that we don't have any bed hogging issues! We have a king bed. It is a bliss!

that's easy.
My hub farts freely under the blanket. That's the worse pet peeve.

In the 80's there was a waterbed company selling waterbeds 7 ft wide by 9 feet long. I got to sleep on one for a week! But my then-girlfriend still crowded me and crowded me until I would wake up with one leg and one arm hanging off the side EVERY single night. I would get up and walk around to the 'empty' side of the bed and a few hours later I would wake up hanging off of that side of the bed and her squished up against me again !

Waterbeds waves wake me up when my lady rolls over, and of course I woke her up when I roll over. Now I have an AIR bed. They are great. No water leaks, no mess, do not need a heater ! And you can keep each side of the bed a different firmness.

I really love airbeds.

my pet peeves is dirty in bed.. cant stand people not wipe their feet and jumped in bed.. dirts come in bed.. ekkkkk.. my bed have to be shaked every night due to dirts and brown recluse spiders of course as i got bitten by one when i was 16.. so habit formed ever since.. shaked my bed every nite! heh.

Clean sheets and towels are always a beautiful thing, esp when they've just come out the dryer.

My pet peeve is when a mate lets his dog or cat sleep on the bed. It's not kosher :eek3:

that's easy.
My hub farts freely under the blanket. That's the worse pet peeve.

Oh yes I know how you feel and I've dealt with that before and he got an earful from me. Hope your hub likes butt plug? Plug him every night before you guys go to bed. Problem solve. :h5:

Back