People Pretending to be Me (Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget life goes on always there imposter and so many around the world .. anyone who enjoy beating your life til bleed to dry! That what they are doing..

I have nothing do what can I do?
Just ignore!
I have nothing recived those information about you.. Just one of my bluesy friend who showned me about this one.. Sounded like someone who implying your life into scammer.. Ain't fun but as long you have to stay input careful your life around with other people who trying their goal destory you!

Good Luck..
Truly Sorry about your being scammed-victim!

I have to say I agree with her. I could find a long time lost friends thru Tagdeaf or alldeaf at myspace. It doesn't mean I am a friend with this person who created it.

I know the person told everyone the comment abt you in myspace. I simple told this person that it isn't true. Then the person sent the msg back and said "My friend met alex in real life." I sent it back and said "Do you think you believe your friend's story? possible he or she lie?" so I decided to not send any more message back to this person.

I know you aren't the kind of person to do it!! It isn't your way. I couldn't picture you do it to other ladies. It isn't your way.

I have to say I agree with her. I could find a long time lost friends thru Tagdeaf or alldeaf at myspace. It doesn't mean I am a friend with this person who created it.

Yea, I understand both sides, while I understand where GalaxyAngel is coming from, I also understand where Alex is coming from. I am aware that GalaxyAngel is looking for her lost long time friend that she wanted to find on myspace under "alldeaf", Hopefully find her lost friend, and I hope she does find her. ;)

I don't know these people either under "alldeaf" and "tagdeaf" so there's no reason for me to keep them on, And I'm not looking for anyone either. :giggle:

Yea, I understand both sides, while I understand where GalaxyAngel is coming from, I also understand where Alex is coming from. I am aware that GalaxyAngel is looking for her lost long time friend that she wanted to find on myspace under "alldeaf", Hopefully find her lost friend, and I hope she does find her. ;)

I don't know these people either under "alldeaf" and "tagdeaf" so there's no reason for me to keep them on, And I'm not looking for anyone either. :giggle:

That's fine Cheri. Alot of people have different opinions abt should keep or not! I am not going to say u right or u wrong but I DO respect you. It's your decision. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Alex - It's pretty twisted when someone's doing that, huh? :sure:

That's fine Cheri. Alot of people have different opinions abt should keep or not! I am not going to say u right or u wrong but I DO respect you. It's your decision. ;)

I respect yours also, and It's your decision too in what you want to do. ;)

Thanks let me abt it Alex and I will check and make sure no one try use bullets as long I keep eye and ingore since it's not you

Well, that AllDeaf link looks more like "All Deaf People". Did that person actually say, "I am AllDeaf.com!"?

Why are you quoting my post? I was only showing Angela what Alex meant. :giggle:

Alex - I don't know you or the situation first hand - but I do know that myspace.com is a good place to get your comp fried and your personal info phished. Alot of bullshit runs rampant on myspace.com that should never be allowed in the first place but it does happen. I don't even have AIM or YIM - I only have MSN and blogspot - though I do have an old myspace page that Ive quit updating after many times of being phished.

I'm sorry this happening to you, bud, and if I see someone claiming to be All deaf or Tag deaf trying to friend me I'll just place their request in the rubbish bin. I would definitely contact myspace.com and ask them to please have the impostors profiles deleted for good and have their IPs blocked.

A few days ago, I sent a Friend request to Alex. I am not sure if it is him or a impostor. Hey alex, did u receive my FR?

wow, I´m very sorry to hear how and what you had through, Alex.

I receive many invitiation to register my friends´ myspace. I saved their myspace in my file but I really don´t know when I will register their myspace... Honestly I haven´t time to register their myspace or my own blogs... Few forums is good enough for me. I´m busy in real life. I only use forums to make posts because public forums are general, we can share our posts...

Oh No! I hate when that happens! :(

Alex, Did we actually chatted in the last time? Was it U or another person? I hope it was YOU the actual Person who I talked with last time?!? I am a bettyboop fan....

Thanks Alex for the warning. I have removed alldeaf and tagdeaf groups which I had for awhile. I never goes into the groups anyway. Also I removed the other groups as well just as a precaution.

Wow... I am so glad that I am not member of "My Space" Wheww.... and also had to resigned from Tagdeaf.... but keep Alldeaf... I have had hearing abt this My Space alot lately... I DO NOT TRUST THAT ONE! Besides I am too busy to be there lol... this Alldeaf is enough for me for now!

Thanks for the warning, Alex!

Oh boy, I hate that! I sometime do add any fake WWE wrestler to my friend on MySpace and found out they are imposter/poser then I deleted them...

Oh boyeeeee .... it's crazy thing people do. Same thing to my godson/nephew, CM Punk (WWE wrestler). Some people were pretend to be him. He doesn't have MySpace account.

Yea, I already know CM Punk doesnt have one and many other people think he is real and add him, I was like they are dumb ass, ha

Alex i'm sorry you're going thru this. This is why i am very selective who is added on myspace, it reduces spams and it also reduces imposters trying to add me, For example i was asked to be added on alldeaf group which i respectfully declined. because i didnt need to add more group based on popularity. i just want the real poeple to be part of myspace circle of friends. the best thing you can so is report the misguided imposter to Tom, and let tom know you did not authorize a logo like yours to be added into myspace and that you respectfully request that to be removed. along with TagDeaf, this way your intergreity ( sp) is held with dingity.

Having poeple fake you out like that is extremely disrespectful because you put the time and the engery to put out a forum like this that is celebrating its 5th anniversary, it shows lack of respect for your job that u don't get paid for!

Lastly, For some poeple who says they didn't remove the names of the imposter you are only adding fuel to the fire when it comes to poeple that is taking advantge of a forum that is well respected. but then again this is my only 2 cents don't flame me for this I am entitled to make an opioion.

Alex I hope you will find a chance to remove the imposter's site and if you wish to add that forum IN UR OWN NAME then by all means do that and let us know :)

(shake grounds) Nooooo! I feel bad for you. :( [turns angry] My goodness, I hate scummers from
anywhere is trying converting you. :rl: [descending angry] I will kick their butt to save alldeaf.com community!
[to be normal as happy] Keep up, good work, Alex. :)

Alex, If I found a suspect, I will report to Alex anytime through your PM from alldeaf or your e-mail address.

I hate fake on anything on myspace or someone on the website.

Last edited:
Alex - I don't know you or the situation first hand - but I do know that myspace.com is a good place to get your comp fried and your personal info phished. Alot of bullshit runs rampant on myspace.com that should never be allowed in the first place but it does happen. I don't even have AIM or YIM - I only have MSN and blogspot - though I do have an old myspace page that Ive quit updating after many times of being phished.

I'm sorry this happening to you, bud, and if I see someone claiming to be All deaf or Tag deaf trying to friend me I'll just place their request in the rubbish bin. I would definitely contact myspace.com and ask them to please have the impostors profiles deleted for good and have their IPs blocked.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back