People Pretending to be Me (Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something smells fishy and it ain't the fish in the kitchen.

:roll:

just ask yourself this ... why isn't meekdeaf.com and seek deaf dot com up and running?

Was the purpose of the site administrator to just get as many IP addresses as possible?

my only purpose in posting this is to give Alex a heads up ... it is NOT to rock the boat.

just ask yourself this ... why isn't meekdeaf.com and seek deaf dot com up and running?

Was the purpose of the site administrator to just get as many IP addresses as possible?

my only purpose in posting this is to give Alex a heads up ... it is NOT to rock the boat.

Well since you are the imformative one.....

Do say, why you think this is happening?

Come on! You already opened up a can of worms.

Well since you are the imformative one.....

Do say, why you think this is happening?

Come on! You already opened up a can of worms.

I can't read minds ... sorry. But actions of individuals are very easy to read (especially when those actions have been posted on the internet).

I have no idea why this is happening.

I can't read minds ... sorry. But actions of individuals are very easy to read (especially when those actions have been posted on the internet).

I have no idea why this is happening.

Never said you could read minds.

Asked you why you think.

Umm. Let me clarify.

What lead you to believe this?? What evidence or posts you've seen? That made this cross your mind. Enlighten me. I am merely curious.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just hoping you give us more directive reasons to back up what you are staying.

Don't beat around the bush. Spit it out!

Since you brought it up.

I see those video are so old and link to the blog too... but my question is why are you bringing up the past things that had happened between TD and other site where as it is nothing to do with AllDeaf?

I see those video are so old and link to the blog too... but my question is why are you bringing up the past things that had happened between TD and other site where as it is nothing to do with AllDeaf?

who owns alldeaf and tagdeaf?

Never said you could read minds.

Asked you why you think.

Umm. Let me clarify.

What lead you to believe this?? What evidence or posts you've seen? That made this cross your mind. Enlighten me. I am merely curious.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just hoping you give us more directive reasons to back up what you are staying.

Don't beat around the bush. Spit it out!

Since you brought it up.

I brought it up as a heads up for Alex .... not you.

No offense.

Like a traveling show, this story comes here next. I figured the demise of the SD/DM sites was in direct relation to this: the site was worth as about much as a pair of my old shorts; the ones with the brown racing stripe.

BTW, I have learned, through some highly secret methods, that you live in the same area as the "alleged" former owner of the SD/DM empire. Just curious; why do you keep picking the bones on that carcass?

Like a traveling show, this story comes here next. I figured the demise of the SD/DM sites was in direct relation to this: the site was worth as about much as a pair of my old shorts; the ones with the brown racing stripe.

BTW, I have learned, through some highly secret methods, that you live in the same area as the "alleged" former owner of the SD/DM empire. Just curious; why do you keep picking the bones on that carcass?

I cannot comment as much as I really really want to.

And .... I really really want to.

Please respect the fact that I cannot comment at this time.

I brought it up as a heads up for Alex .... not you.

No offense.

None taken.

The only one I see taking offense is you.

Sorry but if it was meant for me or others to take it to be personal. You would have not posted it on a public forum.
So do not dare to turn this on people that are questioning you.

You had every intentions to make this public... Otherwise you would not be posting what you have to say.

If this was soley intended for "Alex" you could have pmed him.... or sent a message to the webmaster.

None taken.

The only one I see taking offense is you.

Sorry but if it was meant for me or others to take it to be personal. You would have not posted it on a public forum.

You had every intentions to make this public... Otherwise you would not be posting what you have to say.

If this was soley intended for "Alex" you could have pmed him.... or sent a message to the webmaster.

No, I am not taking offense either.

But I am curious, why would you try and place blame on me for responding to a public thread ?

Are you assuming what my intentions are?

I am NOT trying to pick bones with anyone on this site or even rock the boat. The information I posted is and has been public for quite some time.

No, I am not taking offense either.

But I am curious, why would you try and place blame on me for responding to a public thread ?

Are you assuming what my intentions are?

I am NOT trying to pick bones with anyone on this site or even rock the boat. The information I posted is and has been public for quite some time.

I am not blaming or assuming your intentions. Funny how you say blame...

:rofl2: have not yet blamed you for anything.

Says a lot about you.

Merely asked why you assumed that someone is impersonating "Alex".

Isn't that the whole point of your thread?? By giving "him" the heads up??

I was simply asking why you think someone is doing so.

Not blaming.

:roll:

Then I apologize if I took your comments above in the wrong way.

I took it as if you were assigning some sort of "intention" on my part to make something that was already public, more "public ..er"

If that's even a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back