People Pretending to be Me (Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew.. I have myspace, but I don't have Anyone from alldeaf on my page.. but I do have some friends who have ADers on their page.. interesting...

I see that some of you are on their friends list. You know it wasn't me, so why are you still on their friends list on MySpace?

I took them off. :mrgreen:

Wow i didnt know that someone is trying to do this to you.. sheesh.. whoever did that have no life .. sigh! I am sorry to hear this.. oh well .. thanks for the warning.. but still i dont have u in myspace anyway.. lol.. so dont worry... :)

I see that some of you are on their friends list. You know it wasn't me, so why are you still on their friends list on MySpace?

Im not going remove it.. as long I'm not doing for you.. Just I want snooping under their profile as my reason in case to find as my long lost friends... easy connect my long lost friend and addy my space.com list.. As long outside not related tagdeaf or alldeaf from here reason I'm not here listen scammer bogus story.. Understand this..

I'm here advantage to see Deaf ppl who addy to Tagdeaf or alldeaf under space.com and might found my long lost friend. So then I can connect the person (who is my long lost friends) under space.com.

Im not harsh you but I have good reason.. I do respect your wish but cannot force me to remove the list.. sound you forcing me..
Hope you understand my comment.. Im here netural and not part of this stupid scammer hearing listen bogus story.. I do love here!

You wouldn't be saying that if it was about you. :ugh3:

I don't have the bogus ones on my friends list or profiles. I have the REAL Alex on my AIM buddy list and myspace, too. Thanks for warning us, though.

I know this isn't pointing at me since I'm not a member in myspace.com, IF I was, I would have removed those who used Alldeaf or Tagdeaf as their usernames...

Alex, what a shame someone is using your name to get recognized and be scandelous or so. No worries will be on the lookout of that certain fool.

WOW, have no clue why people do such thang. Even tho, I don't use myspace. And I haven't seen anyone mentioned or stuff like that on YIM. or AIM.

Can't you report to the MySpace agent about your situation? That quite conflict the issue.

yea Alex sent me myspace and thanks to him.. so i did delted

oy jeez alex
thanks god i don't have those bougus people in my space.com whew

Oh Boy what a crude of those :werd: people who pretending to another of person! :Huh:.. Few weeks that I am suspicion something active going on from use my Sreenname by someone? :rifle: anyway

Thanks for let us knows :)

which one is it? i'm not sure which friends you're talking about. help me out?

i had both of them in my friends list. so i blocked both but didn't know how to delete them..... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back