Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! that is pain in the ass. I hope you get that worked out and kick their ass. That's a shame of them to rip you off like that.

HMM maybe it time for GA to become a nasty storm and blitz that travel agency and make lots of damage....that company will be frightened into giving back the money that was swiped from GA... hehe... but seriously, that was rotten of the travel agency to rob GA of her chance to go on a cruise with her hubby and have a great time before the baby is born....

Ouchies i m sorry heard abt happen to you and i know you alway want go to cruise with ur hubby first time it's ur toward but wrong time eh? And you shuld sue their's ass. Hang in there and hope you might have chance go to cruise in few yr?

Btw for you NS you betta divefox in box :D j/k!

***UPDATED***

They still refused full refund..
They are different story against me.. Whoa..
I'm very very hell upsetting right now...
They encouraged me to sell the ticket some one else who interest to buy the ticket.

Geez.. This is frigg'n SHORT NOTICE...

Nobody tell me about policy about cruise until few days ago I found out the email news talk about policy for pregnant.. I'm very hell pissed off big time..
They refused given us full refund... doesn't make sense "Cancellation insurance" UGH!!!

Anyone want buy ticket.. pretty please PM ME ASAP..

FREEDOM OF THE SEA (DEAF CRUISE)
OCT 28 TO NOV 4 2007
CABIN 6276
CAT DECK 6TH FLOOR
COME W/BALCONY OCEAN VIEW..

$2,580.00 US DOLLARS INCLUDED TRAVEL PROTECTION AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE.

Sue their asses! They are probably scammers in a way! I don't really know about policy for cruises. I know that some airplane tickets cannot be refunded, depends which level of policy you choose. I don't know if cruise is the same way as airplane ticket, though.

Honestly this doesnt make sense to me.. GA got cancellation insurance and yet they refused to give her the refund back? and she asked questions in beginning and let them know that she is preggy etc.. they should have told her the policy of what is permit and what is not. they didnt tell her this? and take her money.. so that made them greedy. this is unprofessional of them to do this.

know what? i suggest for most of you who are going to deaf cruise next month to boycott for GA and give her full support.. That will show them that we wont stand up for this ...

need to report this to BB and go to tv station to air the story .. maybe someone somewhere will help GA with this in some way .. to turn this around and get her money back ... if nothing else.. SUE for stress and worrying to much etc.. im not going to ever to apply and go with Deaf cruise by Passages.. they SUCKS big time!

spread words that they are STINKY business! and DO not buy any from them at all! they will LOSE their business.. thats the only way i could think of... hmm..

hey i wonder if you got the ticket? yet?? i wonder... ???

any of you who are going.. did you get ticket from passages travel agency? im curious..

made me wonder if passages travel agency is scamming people out of money and there is no cruise on that day specific?

i have been reading on the passages travel agency's website..

GROUP INSURANCE INFORMATION!!

RATES ARE PER PERSON BASED ON THE PRICE OF YOUR VACATION.

GROUP INSURANCE RATES ARE HERE! BELOW IS THE COST OF THE INSRUANCE BASED ON THE COST OF YOUR TRIP. PRICES ARE BASED PER PERSON. THAT MEANS IF YOU WANT INSURANCE AND YOUR ROOMMATE DOES NOT, YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE INSURANCE.
CLICK ON INSURANCE FORM BUTTON BELOW, FILL OUT AND SEND IN WITH YOUR PAYMENT.

TRIP COST (PER PERSON) INSURANCE COST
$1.00-$500.00 $35.00
$500.01-$1000.00 $46.00
$1000.01-$1500.00 $59.00
$1500.01-$2000.00 $79.00
$2000.01-$2500.00 $99.00
$2500.01-$3000.00 $111.00
$3000.01-$3500.00 $124.00
$3500.01-$4000.00 $137.00
$4000.01-$4500.00 $149.00

What are Travel Insurance and Travel Assistance Services?

The purpose of travel insurance is to provide protection for travelers against the unique risks associated with travel, before trip departure and during the trip itself. Many of these risks, such as trip interruption, are not generally covered by any other insurance available to travelers.

CSA products consist of insurance and non-insurance components bundled in a single, comprehensive package. Emergency Assistance Services are an example of a non-insurance component.

Although travelers probably don't want to think about it, the plain fact is that travel involves some unique risks. In fact, travelers would be surprised by some of the things that could happen. Ask yourself the following questions:

Without travel insurance, could I miss my trip and lose my vacation investment, too?
Unfortunately, for the majority of travelers, the answer is yes. If you have to cancel or postpone your vacation, you will probably lose some, if not all, of the money you have pre-paid. You may be able to reschedule the vacation, but will you have the money to pay for it?

Without travel insurance, could it cost me extra money if I'm forced to come home early?
Yes! It will probably cost you extra to return home. You may pay a premium for last-minute airline tickets or exchange fees for existing tickets. You also won't get any money back for the unused portion of your trip. Many times, the cost of interrupting your trip can exceed the actual trip cost.

Should I be concerned about medical insurance when I'm away from home?
Definitely. Your medical coverage may be limited away from home, or you may not be covered at all. Therefore, it's wise to check on your medical coverage before you travel. When you travel, our emergency hotline will direct you to the appropriate medical facility in your area.

Travel plans are not complete until you protect yourself—and protect your investment— against these risks by choosing CSA. Travel Insurance for Your Budget and Your Lifestyle!

CSA Freestyle is the best travel insurance value available.

Specifically designed for the Web, CSA Freestyle offers low prices and excellent coverage that beat all competitors more than 70% of the time!

CSA Freestyle completely protects you and your travel investment. It covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delay, medical expenses/evacuation and much more.

noticed it said trip cancellation? why get insurance when u wont get your money back? this is rip off..

Oh boy this is very terrible. They should give you a refund as you got CANCELLATION INSURANCE added as well.

Maybe cancellation insurance should have some kind of instruction how to get refund money back?

wow i cant believe that shesh! i wish that i know anyone wanna buy tix but i dont know anyone wanna that.. sigh

still no luck get full refunds. Geee travel agent must be greed.....look at 4000 peeps on the cruise. They make fat profits. One thing why they cancellation tickets?. <------not clear to me. mean buy tickets then order pay fee for in case of drop or other reason to make cancellation or few weeks or so order insurance cancellation. I mean after and before that.

Yeah I know..

(((((((((((Depressed)))))))))))))))
isn't my good day..

We'll going file lawsuit against Passage Deaf Travel. I do not give them a fuck humailated of their repluation!

:hug: GalaxyAngel, I'm with you all the way!!!!

Good GA.. i am glad you are going to sue them! sue them for stress, not being honest with you about preggy policy and etc.. I hope you will win this! this is SOO wrong! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at them....

GA..nail these bastards and make them howl in pain... ya gonna be like a massive chocolate monster roaring good.. heeh I am sure of it... but seriously, ya have my support... go nail these weasels!!!!!!!!

***UPDATED***

They still refused full refund..
They are different story against me.. Whoa..
I'm very very hell upsetting right now...
They encouraged me to sell the ticket some one else who interest to buy the ticket.

Geez.. This is frigg'n SHORT NOTICE...

Nobody tell me about policy about cruise until few days ago I found out the email news talk about policy for pregnant.. I'm very hell pissed off big time..
They refused given us full refund... doesn't make sense "Cancellation insurance" UGH!!!

Anyone want buy ticket.. pretty please PM ME ASAP..

FREEDOM OF THE SEA (DEAF CRUISE)
OCT 28 TO NOV 4 2007
CABIN 6276
CAT DECK 6TH FLOOR
COME W/BALCONY OCEAN VIEW..

$2,580.00 US DOLLARS INCLUDED TRAVEL PROTECTION AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE.

Oh my dear!!! You have my support :hug:

I know it's pain wrong of them to give you short notice when you questioned them in first place... You already have cancellation insurance.

You said that they claim different against your claim. What they said about you? I hope you don't mind me to ask you...

What it written in the cancellation insurance policy?

GA, go for it and sue their almighty fat asses! We, the alldeaf family, are with you all the way. Don't give up! :hug:

:hug: GA
really really really I am big sorry to heard about your Post, it make hurt my heart. I can´t believe that. I thought so, deaf Travel officer have a big heart and would to say attention your hubby and you, but I feel they are stubborn and such something excuse that. fuck them!! I hate that.
you paid this travel insurance later, but It is too late, too
when I paid a fly ticket to Toronto about 4 yrs ago. suddenly I got bad timing so i can´t fly to Toronto. I did ask to them about Travel insurance. It will work, If they can back this money to me? They said, too late when i got a ticket and already 2 month later. It wouldn´t work with Travel insurance. *jeeeez*
GA, please don´t fume too much..calm down and think of your baby. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back