Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Catmandu...

Makes me wonder if we all can learn a lesson from GA's experience for the 2009 trip. Check them out thoroughly and the terms of the contract, etc. Is this a deaf owned business?

Oh wow, that's great news.

GalaxyAngel, if you're going to be on 2009 cruise then no sex for 2 years! ;)

:bowlol:~ you're say that...

but I'm glad my hubby already gone for vasectomy. So anytime I can sex machine w/my man...
no worries.. no longer making babies future!

Lmao @ Catmandu That was a good one! :thumb:

wow that is great news that is good now you can relax and enjoying your baby's arrival without worry smile

Heeeey!! GA Finally you got $ back in your account... YAY. :D so you can relax....

Be Fruitful and multiply no more!

:bowlol:~ you're say that...

but I'm glad my hubby already gone for vasectomy. So anytime I can sex machine w/my man...
no worries.. no longer making babies future!

*wink*

Didn't realize that he had gone for vasectomy, but hope he's tolerating well. Looking forward to your new addition! Btw, glad your tickets have been taken care of and there's room for one more for 2009. Kudos to you for handling this so well!

Lol, Catmandu...

Makes me wonder if we all can learn a lesson from GA's experience for the 2009 trip. Check them out thoroughly and the terms of the contract, etc. Is this a deaf owned business?

Lesson learned for sure. *crosses legs*

ga, ill pay you $1,500 if you still have the tickets.

Glad to hear that everything is taken care of and that u got ur money back now u can buy baby stuffs!!! :)

lol at catmandu.. funny! hahah! :rofl:

GA... Did you get your full refund i meant the customer deposit the money in your account in full amount or reduced amount? Just curious! :D

Lesson learned for sure. *crosses legs*

I'll be watching you..... In case if you have wonderful spill your beans "Finally I got PREGNANT!!!" Btw, If you already puchase the 2009 cruise ticket..

kevbo ga, ill pay you $1,500 if you still have the tickets.

Sorry, Two ticket already sold it out!

UPDATED..

GOOD NEWS..

CUSTOMER PAGED ME..
CONFIRMED THAT PAID FOR..
AMAZING... WOW.. GOT $ IN MY ACCOUNT
THEY ARE GOING CRUISE... have them fun!

Hey mod.. closed this thread!

AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both...

UPDATED..

GOOD NEWS..

CUSTOMER PAGED ME..

Glad to hear that you got sold ticket to someone which is great :) within sloved the problems. :)

UPDATED..

GOOD NEWS..

CUSTOMER PAGED ME..

That´s WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ´

I´m relieved and happy for you..............

Your other post, I can understand how you feeling for not want to go Deaf Cruise. I would have the same feeling when I am in your shoe.

:bowlol:Camanda & GA :bowlol:

GA, I am relieved to see this has resolved itself! Good for you to not worry about your sex machine either... no more babies.

Catmandu, ha ha, a riot as ever!

GA.. wonderful news for sure.. now ya and your hubby can bonk each other for a while after the baby is born and then have fun on the 2009 cruise...

Catmandu... hahah funny what ya say.. lol... I'm sure folks gonna be chuckling about this for a long time to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back