Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww geez GA I can't believe what I'm hearing this! I'm glad you have all the proofs to back up your evidence and hopefully you'll get your money back. *sigh*

Does Better Business Bureau (BBB) come to mind??

wow GA that sucks of deaf travel smh i hope royal caribbean take care it and refund your money fingercross

i had funny feelings about deaf travel myself scoffs i don't think i will use deaf travel again for my next future cruise trip after this cruise trip i will use my local travel agency anyway

I'm really sorry to hear this, GA. That's really suck. I know how is your feeling.

I guess the doctor at the ship isn't certifed for birth, doesn't has the supplies for the newborn baby on the ship, or something....

We've paid for...
vacation cost $2,462.00
plus Travel protection and Cancellation insurance covers $118.00 dollars

Total $2,580.00 dollars

I'm very surprised about Passage Deaf Travel refused full refund amount...
(Interesting)....

I've already made contacted Royal Caribbean related to Freedom of the sea..
Given them full information everything what happened..
Royal Caribbean staff was shocked this news about this situation matter.. and told us must get full refund amount which we already paid for travel protection and cancellation insurance covers. Royal Caribbean say Passage Deaf Travel is should have pay you back full refund.. I explain them.. they refused!
Royal Caribbean will contact w/Passage Deaf Travel today..

Good thing, Royal Caribbean got information about booking id and invoice that I gave them info.. and will contact me update soon. I'll be hear from them soon.

*Waiting for result*

I'm very surprised that Passage Deaf Travel encourage me to sell the ticket...
What make them avoid given full refund ?

I'm glad to know that Royal Caribbean take care of everything. I beleive it will be successful... *cross my finger* for you... If not, then go to see lawyer...

*cross my finger*... I hate to see you upset ... You were happy that your dream is fulfilling... :(

Oh dear, how could they do that to you especially your pregnant, low hormones, thats crush you deeply.

I hope you will complain to them, and they should pay you all of your family a free cruise holiday to save their reputation.

I was 34 weeks pregnant with Dr's certificate allow me to fly to other side of the world from London UK to Melbourne Australia!!!

I really like Royal Caribbean as the service there was great. I'm glad that RC will help you out. I will keep my eyes on this thread to check and see that you get ur money back. I would like to see you go on a cruise after you've had your baby and enjoy your time with your wonderful husband. My husband and I like you and your husband very much in person as we were roomies last July :)

EXTACTY!!!!!

Why first place, when I got pregnant 3 mos and asked them so many questions issue preggy.. etc etc... they mentioned say YES, allowed.. not even say about preggy wks max... you're allowed everything. We felt so good and paid full amount until today got email... WHOA.....
preggy is not allowed go cruise on board 27 wks over..
why they didn't tell us long time ago... why they advantage us $$$ plus Travel insurance too... We paid Travel insurance.. they are 110% refused full refund..

we have lot lot proof doucement everything we already printed it out... PROOF..... Good thing, we didn't deleted EVERYTHING... the information and feedback w/Passage Deaf Travel Agency..

My hubby think this company is NEW AWKWARD...
Passage Deaf Travel agency should know better than that.. before start up and adversting about policy and etc etc.... why within hold information until today last minutes email to everyone about issue policy..

How do you feel about this?

OMG!!!! this is terrible like at last minute, wow... I hope you do get this solved... I think that email is just a reminder I guess if everyone got it.... as I know that you can't fly when you are more than 7 months, but I know you aren't flying anyways... strange... as firstly they probably didn't know how far along you were at the time of booking... I would get down to the bottom of this... which you luck and like other say... get a lawyer....

We've paid for...
vacation cost $2,462.00
plus Travel protection and Cancellation insurance covers $118.00 dollars

Total $2,580.00 dollars

I'm very surprised about Passage Deaf Travel refused full refund amount...
(Interesting)....

I've already made contacted Royal Caribbean related to Freedom of the sea..
Given them full information everything what happened..
Royal Caribbean staff was shocked this news about this situation matter.. and told us must get full refund amount which we already paid for travel protection and cancellation insurance covers. Royal Caribbean say Passage Deaf Travel is should have pay you back full refund.. I explain them.. they refused!
Royal Caribbean will contact w/Passage Deaf Travel today..

Good thing, Royal Caribbean got information about booking id and invoice that I gave them info.. and will contact me update soon. I'll be hear from them soon.

*Waiting for result*

I'm very surprised that Passage Deaf Travel encourage me to sell the ticket...
What make them avoid given full refund ?

I know for the fact one girlfriend from the last year's or the year before couldn't get a full refund cause she had other committments... she had to find someone to take her place... grr... I guess its the business they want to keep but it's sooooooooo last minute only two tickets they'll be out on, give it back to you!!! geez..

Yes, I did spoke w/Passage Deaf Travel agency when I was 3 months pregnant and baby due.. they say yes.. you can go cruise.. so then I paid for it half of it..
My Doctor advise me, ask them again.. when I was 5 months.. and made contact them.. I already know who the person spoke w/me and also email too..
The person say yes.. you still going.. then I paid off everything full amount.
Until today I got email.. Whoa.. what heck short notice information about policy..

Yes, Very big time breaking our heart and dreams our very first dream on Deaf Cruise as our anniversary...

would it be a different person telling you can't go?? as you have proof of the others saying it's okay, sooo dang it... I think you should report to the upper management of this darn organization... SORRRY it was happening to you, please take it easy girl with your baby.... I think they just don't want to be responsible for anything that happens to you on the cruise in spite either birth or extra care needed... As you know it's pretty darn expensive giving birth in USA, if you are aware of that??? I sure hope you have Health or Blue Cross with ya... I dunno I'm just guessing here... Hang in there!!!

GalaxyAngel, first - CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy - I didn't know until I read this thread!

Secondly, I am so sorry about the distress this cruise company has caused you and your husband. Do hope things work out.. 2k is a lot of money, and they wont give you refund and say no after telling you it's ok to go if you are pregnant??? That is bad business practice and they will regret doing this to you and probably others too.

Oh dear, how could they do that to you especially your pregnant, low hormones, thats crush you deeply.

I hope you will complain to them, and they should pay you all of your family a free cruise holiday to save their reputation.

I was 34 weeks pregnant with Dr's certificate allow me to fly to other side of the world from London UK to Melbourne Australia!!!

Totally agree with you, maybe GA needs to get a Dr's Certificate that will allow her to go on the cruise, I'm just guessing here... as her previous post her doctor had ask her to ask the Cruise Company if it's okay...

Oh well..

I'm still deep depressed!

not really up to good sleep last night.. Through rusty sleep.. angrily and etc etc

I'm hell tired right now but can't go sleep day time becz I have an appointment seeing my family doctor... *mumbling*

I know, Isn't good health for me carry baby due depression.. but couldn't help sensitive!

Btw, few ppl who interest to buy ticket and recieved lot of my emails... who they wanted to know info about Deaf Cruise and etc etc.. I gave it out information... **waiting hear from them respond to confirm interest buy it** then will fill out new update information to Passage Deaf travel... for change our name goes their name everything...

My oppuranty dream is SUCKS life this year!
(((((humbag))))))

I think your travel company want keep your money because they keep money for themselves. I am wondering what they do with this money. I think they are ripping you off about not give you refund. What they do with this money?? Wondering they use this money for themselves to go cruise?? Who know?

oh my god! i cant believe that shesh! sigh.. i remmy that u told me abt curise say ok for u .. wow.. i am so speechless abt this.. i dont blame u for got piss off abt this cuz of u and ur hubby have a dream go there first time and for your annv too.. wow.. i still cant believe that shesh! :hug:

Oh well..

I'm still deep depressed!

not really up to good sleep last night.. Through rusty sleep.. angrily and etc etc

I'm hell tired right now but can't go sleep day time becz I have an appointment seeing my family doctor... *mumbling*

I know, Isn't good health for me carry baby due depression.. but couldn't help sensitive!

Btw, few ppl who interest to buy ticket and recieved lot of my emails... who they wanted to know info about Deaf Cruise and etc etc.. I gave it out information... **waiting hear from them respond to confirm interest buy it** then will fill out new update information to Passage Deaf travel... for change our name goes their name everything...

My oppuranty dream is SUCKS life this year!
(((((humbag))))))
I hope that you will get refund after you spoke to a person on the vp last night. If not, like u said ppl question u abt the tickets, cruise, etc. "fingercross" Good luck!!

Hopefully everything can be straightened out somehow... I think GA deserves to get her money back somehow and maybe the tickets can be used by someone else to go on that cruise and etc... ah..

This whole thing totally sucks!!
Bad timing too..to be taken advantage..
geeez!
Hopefully things will turn out ok eventually by
outside help like BBB, or some professional help!
Goood luck!

Damn! I wish I could help you out but I don't have that much money I just fixed my car today and damn it cost me nearly 950.00 Good Lord!!

I'm so sorry what you're going thru now, It sucks to spend so much on something when you can't go. :(

Here's my tight beary hugs :hug:

I hate to say this but this Travel agency that you booked the Cruise through sounds like scam company to me, yeah they booked the cruise and paid x-amt for the tickets to send back to you, then they keep the rest.

I would get names, phone numbers, and emails of anyone you contacted at this travel agency, report their asses to the Better Buisness Bureau (BBB), as well as contact a lawyer to take them to court for the amount of the money you sent them plus some to pay the lawyer fee. You wont be rich but at least you'll be able to recoup some of your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back