Part III: The Person Above Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ above me , it's hot but it's midnight here and I'm listening some music .. Would you like to listen to my music ? :)

The person Above me Nah I don't want to listen to any music since Im getting ready to get ready to go thru a drive in movie! :)

RoyalMajesty said:
The person Above me Nah I don't want to listen to any music since Im getting ready to get ready to go thru a drive in movie! :)

^ me , I'm angry with you this is my last post to you

*just kidding* :lol:

The person above me, You got me!! Whew I thought you were mad at me lol! :)

RoyalMajesty said:
The person above me, You got me!! Whew I thought you were mad at me lol! :)

THE PERSON ABOVE ME MAKE ME NERVOUS CAUSE I AM CANADIAN. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU BUT LET BE FRIEND. :angel:

CATLOVERS2000 said:
THE PERSON ABOVE ME MAKE ME NERVOUS CAUSE I AM CANADIAN. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU BUT LET BE FRIEND. :angel:

The person above me why are you nervous of me? I don't bite! Lmao!! So what if your a candaian, Im friends with all kinds of people!! Sure thing we can be friends!! Cheers!

The person above me thanks and your correct that Im a nascar fan... About the pink panther Im not sure if I want to keep it as my avatar! lol

The person above sure post alots in here.. hehe.. :)

The person above me is spying on me!!!! :ugh3: Yes I can't sleeeeppppp!!! I must have insomnia now! :hyper:

The person above me is beep beep aka the roadrunner bird... heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back