Part III: The Person Above Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
person above me...i am doing fine...yea i know lol

Steel X said:
person above me...

SUPER. how'd it go?

uhhh *ahem*
I fainted!! He's sooo fine!! We talked for a min or so, but he will come back out with his little boy one of these days.... He's mine!! :whistle: *thud*

The person above me , who is in your avatar ?

The person above me, see the 147 th post in this thread :)

The person Above me, I'm doing fine .. And you ? :whistle:

Highlands said:
The person Above me, I'm doing fine .. And you ? :whistle:
The person above me, how are you?

Highland, Im doing doog just been busy as heck!! :)

^ the person above me sure change alot of avatars lol

The person above me I know I like them different once in a while... Im a huge fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr...I love it! By the way how are you? Been awhile since I've talked to you! :)

^person above me is in love with Dale Earnhardt Jr LMAO!!! :lol:

I'm doin alright just chilling, like the usual :P

The person above me is in love with his signture and Avatar!! You should be TALKING!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! :)

I love watching race on sundays!!!!!!

The second person above me, Puppy in love w/fei ku... Wishes both of them Happy!
Edit..

The above person, Werid behavouir lately? *Boost mood swings*?

GalaxyAngel said:
The second person above me, Puppy in love w/fei ku... Wishes both of them Happy!
Edit..

The above person, Werid behavouir lately? *Boost mood swings*?

Whoa, what you mean about my BEHAVIOR? I don't have mood swings period.. I was talking about steelx.... He knows Im playing with him! Whats your excuse? I don't got a attituide problem if thats what your wanting to know... Im fine

The person above me , you've been changing your avatars and signatures so often and this even makes galaxyangel dizzy ,too :lol:

The person above me, yes I love changing untill I find one I like... Its nice to change often... I got a bunch of avatars and my friend created me some also! I need to find a different siggy but eventually will! How is the weather over there? here is about to RAIN! So it's not a beauitful day! I hope your doing good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back